The Ballad of Gay Tony release date announced

Chris

Rockstar Games have announced that The Ballad of Gay Tony will be released on October 29, 2009. The game will be available for purchase by itself or as part of GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, which contains both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

The official site has also been updated with the first official desktop wallpaper featuring some nice character art. Gracie Ancelotti is the girl you're looking at, she's the girl Niko kidnaps during the mission "I'll Take Her".

2560x1600_th.jpg

Also, in case you were wondering, Episodes from Liberty City does have it's own official site.

Rockstar Games have announced that The Ballad of Gay Tony will be released on October 29, 2009. The game will be available for purchase by itself or as part of GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, which contains both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

The official site has also been updated with the first official desktop wallpaper featuring some nice character art. Gracie Ancelotti is the girl you're looking at, she's the girl Niko kidnaps during the mission "I'll Take Her".

2560x1600_th.jpg

Also, in case you were wondering, Episodes from Liberty City does have it's own official site.

Finally. :clapping: Yay! I'm so getting it.

• 2 weeks later...