WhO wants to play VCS OR LCs online with me [PSP.]

yeah as husky said, multiplayer for GTA on PSP, its just ad-hoc. you gotta play with someone like within 20m of you. you cant play over the net (unfortunately)

and yes you do need custom firmware for cheat device

\

Your, PSPS are messed up then, mine lets me play around the world o.O i was playing with some guy in toronto an im in welland..

yeah as husky said, multiplayer for GTA on PSP, its just ad-hoc. you gotta play with someone like within 20m of you. you cant play over the net (unfortunately)

\

Your, PSPS are messed up then, mine lets me play around the world o.O i was playing with some guy in toronto an im in welland..

There is no Playstation network on the PSP. Since when did they make a PSP with online play? SINCE WHEN? Show us a source to prove it

\

There is no Playstation network on the PSP. Since when did they make a PSP with online play? SINCE WHEN? Show us a source to prove it

some PSP games DO have online play, but not GTA, and PSP DOES have PSN but you can only access the PS store for demos and PS1 games and stuff

You can play with wi-fi, I was playing midnight club dub edition with someone in Finland.

Only with certain games. MC may support it, but LCS and VCS definitely do not.

You have not, and never will play over the internet on either of those games. The only way you can play multiplayer is over a self contained ad hoc network.

• 2 months later...

\

How did You play around the world mine only lets me play within 20m How can you play all the way around the world?

Did you Use some kind of firmware or somethin cuase thats messed up.

I would really like to know how you are able to play all the way around the world!

\

A lot of games have infrastructure play.

You can play with wi-fi, I was playing midnight club dub edition with someone in Finland.

Only with certain games. MC may support it, but LCS and VCS definitely do not.

You have not, and never will play over the internet on either of those games. The only way you can play multiplayer is over a self contained ad hoc network.

Actually, there is a way to do it, but it requires work that isn't worth it, and it's just extending your ad-hoc play to the internet.