Camera Mod

isukisuk

I downloaded a Camera mod from Gtanetwork.it and it is Italian in the readme.I stuffed it up so i need a person to traslate it to me Please.

The Italian readme:

################################

C A M E R A M O D

by Eightball

Installation:

Ihr k鰊nt euch aussuchen welche Waffe ihr ersetzen wollt. Allerdings geht es nur wenn

man sie aufhebt, also nicht wenn man sie kauft. Ich wei?auch nicht woran das liegt...

Also einfach die camera.dff und die camera.txd in den Namen der Waffe umbenennen die

ihr ersetzen wollt und mit dem IMG-Tool ersetzen.

Wenn ihr mit der Kamera Kugeln schie遝n wollt ist die Installation jetzt fertig.

Wenn ihr mit der Kamera Fotos schie遝n wollt m黶st ihr noch folgende Zeile in die

weapon.dat im \data Ordner hinter den Namen der Waffe die ihr ersetzen wollt, also

unter B einf黦en:

CAMERA 100.0 500 1401 36 0 -1.0 -1.0 -1.0 -1.0 0.0 0.66 0.05 unarmed 0 10 3 0 10 3 25 292 -1 100 9

Bugs:

Wenn man die Kamera im Ammu-Nation kauft schie遲 sie nur, richtet aber keinen Schaden

an und macht keine Fotos :(

Sonstige Fehler im Spiel wei?ich nicht, gibt es aber besimmt...

by Eightball

I'm pretty sure that that is german and most translators don't get it right so here is MY rough translation: (it's not very good)

You can choose replace wants you which weapon it. To be sure it goes only if one cancels it, therefore does not buy if one it. I wei? also not on what does that lie.. Therefore simply the camera. dff and the camera. txd in the name of the weapon rename

replace wants that it and replace with the IMG-tool.

If its with the camera balls shoot is wants the installation now finished.

If its with the camera photos shoot wants to must replace wants to insert its line yet following into the weapon. dat in the

data file behind the name of the weapon that it, therefore under B:

Bugs: if one the camera in the Ammu-nation buys it shoots only, directs however no damage to and makes no photos mistake other in

the game wei? I not, gives it however besimmt..