TLAD Soundtrack now available on iTunes

• 2 weeks later...

Posting to say, one of the free tracks I got via iTunes - Jailbait, by Drive By Audio, is such a great song. You can get 3 free tracks if you're a Social Club member, and I got that, The Chase Is On by Skyzoo, and Vagabond, by Greenskeepers, which I owned anyway. I wouldn't usually listen to a track like Jailbait, but I like it because it's a real adrenaline-powered song. I can't find any other material by them, but I do know they used to be called Certain Death.

Posting to say, one of the free tracks I got via iTunes - Jailbait, by Drive By Audio, is such a great song. You can get 3 free tracks if you're a Social Club member, and I got that, The Chase Is On by Skyzoo, and Vagabond, by Greenskeepers, which I owned anyway. I wouldn't usually listen to a track like Jailbait, but I like it because it's a real adrenaline-powered song. I can't find any other material by them, but I do know they used to be called Certain Death.

Hey man,

I play guitar in the band, many thanks for the kind words! Our debut album should be out soon. Please keep posted on our myspace...

www.myspace.com/drivebyaudio

All the best and have fun in Liberty City.

Cheers.

Steed.