*The Lost and Damned Findings* NO SPOILER Come Look!

Husky

Hey guys. I was playing my GTA IV on my PS3 today right, so I've just finished the mission Hostal Negotiation (Re-Do). After I had finished the mission Roman text me a message saying:

"Thanks for saving my ass back there, I forgot to mention about that Biker Dude kidnapping me for the Russians". <--- Who is that? Chris Phillips? No, its Johnny Klebitz.

- You guys can actually find The Lost's Hideout in Alderney, near the gun shop, not on that side where the Pay N' Spray is.

- You can find the Angels of Death's Hideout in Algonquin. You know where, next to the run down Burger Shot near that bridge to Alderney.

- Johnny has some ties with Playboy X. And Playboy X knows Malc.

ABOUT EPISODE 2:

Do you remember that bank robbing mission Three Leaf Clover? Remeber that caucasian guy that was talking to the African-American? " I'm gonna take these rookies down-town. Are you with me? "

- The African Americans name is Luise. Of cours you already known that.

- He's also seen in the mission Museum Piece, where he is holding the Krunkov, and shoots Gordy , Jewish Guy #1 , and Juwish Guy #2. He also tried aming for Johnny, but reconizes Niko and starts firing at him too.

- When you finish that mission you get a Achievment/Trophy called "Impossible Trinity"

Wow man. I'm just going to get deeper into Episode 2 since Episode 1 is coming out in 3 days...

Edited by Husky

Can't remember that text message but it could be Johnny... After reading one of the articles for TLAD, they revealed the location of The Lost clubhouse and I went and found it which was pretty interesting. Haven't gone to the Angels of Death hideout though. And yeah the theory with Luis being the next character is very interesting but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, but I heard in GTA IV that johnny doesn't have connections with playboy X remember when niko asks him about johnny and playboy says something like "I heard about him, but I ain't working with that cat, though" but he does have connections with Ray... after museum piece Johnny steals all the money that was supposed to be sent to ray and niko... and niko was meant to kill Johnny in the mission no way in the subway... when niko kills those bikers he says "I got rid of those bikers... Johnny wasn't there though" then Ray says "the other guys are meant to be taking care of him. Don't worry about it, Nicky." so that must mean the mafia will be after johnny after this mission

Yeah, but I heard in GTA IV that johnny doesn't have connections with playboy X remember when niko asks him about johnny and playboy says something like "I heard about him, but I ain't working with that cat, though" but he does have connections with Ray... after museum piece Johnny steals all the money that was supposed to be sent to ray and niko... and niko was meant to kill Johnny in the mission no way in the subway... when niko kills those bikers he says "I got rid of those bikers... Johnny wasn't there though" then Ray says "the other guys are meant to be taking care of him. Don't worry about it, Nicky." so that must mean the mafia will be after johnny after this mission

Wow dude you seem to be really into digging up all this info on the DLC. I'll have to watch the video for that mission but good eye, it's most likely true.