[Request] Need Rendering Done

Franswurst

I don't know if any of you would be willing to do this, but I really need the picture below to be rendered, so basically just get rid of the black background so I purely have the Age of Orton graphic with the mask and all. And that I can then use that Render either to change it, or just to use like that on say the forums.

I really just need it rendered, the rest I can do myself:

age-of-orton-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg

Already a great big thanks in advance to anyone who would do this for me!

.... That isn't called rendering.... That is cutting out.

Is it? I thought rendering was when you take a pic, or graphic and remove the background and stuff. Don't you call something a render when its just a certain object, person, or graphic taken out of a different image?

Actually, no. That's a common misconception. Rendering is when the machine produces/creates an image or something in the image. In Photoshop, rendering takes place when applying any filter. However, where the confusion probably comes from is the term "render", in the sense of a 3D image. When you turn your 3D model into a 2D image, that's called rendering. And there are "renders" of video game characters all over the web((they aren't promotional art or screenshots, just the character modeled and posed, then rendered)). People would cut out these renders, and say they had a "render". Apparently the process of cutting out the character became known as "rendering".

Hopefully I didn't go to far on that description. :whistle:

^ Or if you compile, say, a series of video clips in some editing software into a standard, readable file, it's rendering.

You can also render someone unable to move, if you... drug them or something. Works with nouns, too.

'When I slammed my pencil onto the table, the lead broke off, rendering it useless.'

etc, etc.

.... That isn't called rendering.... That is cutting out.

Is it? I thought rendering was when you take a pic, or graphic and remove the background and stuff. Don't you call something a render when its just a certain object, person, or graphic taken out of a different image?

Actually, no. That's a common misconception. Rendering is when the machine produces/creates an image or something in the image. In Photoshop, rendering takes place when applying any filter. However, where the confusion probably comes from is the term "render", in the sense of a 3D image. When you turn your 3D model into a 2D image, that's called rendering. And there are "renders" of video game characters all over the web((they aren't promotional art or screenshots, just the character modeled and posed, then rendered)). People would cut out these renders, and say they had a "render". Apparently the process of cutting out the character became known as "rendering".

Hopefully I didn't go to far on that description. :whistle:

Actually that's a very nice explanation, that's why I said rendering since I was thinking it would be called a render so I thought to get it it would be called rendering, lol.