_Ray

BTTF Hill Valley  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Planning to Download the mod?

• No, It's a disgrace of an awesome game
    • No, I'm concerned with the stability issues
    • Yes, sounds like a great mod
    • Yes, I will give it a try

Don't know how many of you guys have heard, but there is a mod going on that changes Vice City to a Back To the Future Game.

Right now, they're at 0.2e, a very early stage, without an official Hill Valley map or anything, but they are beginning to get somewhere.

Just wanna say, that you should go check it out.

Also, they're desperately in need of a skilled coder, so any of you who are excellent at it, give them a shout.

They have plenty of modelers and texturers. <_<

Just a word of warning though, they're kinda tough on the moderating..... (I got banned for making a second account :thumbsup: )

Edited by raybob

You don't need to post twice to get the message through, use the trusty 'edit' button. Usually, most sites have strict rules on double accounts so I'm not surprised that you were banned.

Anyway, I don't like mods being added to the games I install on the computers I own. Usually if it's a small mod, I would. But, I've seen the film of BTTF many times so I don't think that a mod to a game will really satisfy me. I've seen plenty of BTTF mods before but I never was and never have been interested in installing any of them.

That's just my opinion though. :)

You don't need to post twice to get the message through, use the trusty 'edit' button. Usually, most sites have strict rules on double accounts so I'm not surprised that you were banned.

Anyway, I don't like mods being added to the games I install on the computers I own. Usually if it's a small mod, I would. But, I've seen the film of BTTF many times so I don't think that a mod to a game will really satisfy me. I've seen plenty of BTTF mods before but I never was and never have been interested in installing any of them.

That's just my opinion though. :)

Well, have two game directories, and mod only one of them, just to play around with it. I currently have three GTA SA directories.

Yeah this looks pretty cool..

official website. google helps lol. but i dunno about putting it on vice city, maybe. hmm maybe its time for another vice city folder, i dont wanna lose all the mods i have.

@thomas. lol mods are the only reason iam still playing GTA vice city and san andreas. if there was no mods (and no mp3 player) i probably would've been sick of them like 2 years ago...

maybe this belongs in the vice city modding section ?

Edited by WRX22B1998

Well, have two game directories, and mod only one of them, just to play around with it. I currently have three GTA SA directories.

I did exactly that, but my original copy is still modded, just quite minorly and only with the mods I've made, so I can test them and their stability with the way that I make the resolution much higher.

It suxXx!!! Doesn't even work for me.

Worst Mod Ever!!

Shut up, dude. It's so far from finished. You can't call it worst mod ever when it isn't even complete. Besides, I've seen shitty mods. In fact, I'm tired of going through the database seeing 50+ reskins of the same damn thing.

Besides, maybe you didn't install it right.