GTA VCS.

Claude-Speed

i beat all gta's so far... But, man.. THIS ONE WAS THE BEST.

But in gta VICE CITY.

thats not vic who dies. It was 3 years later i belive i dunno... LOL, vic doesn't get a hunchback, and he isn't into drugs people say its "Pete Vance"

Vic vance, LEAVES VICE CITY. but lance comes back...Also, What Happens to CJ, And tommy...? And Claude..

No one knows for sure if it's Pete or Vic that fot killed in the opening cutscene of GTA:VC1, but on the official website for VC1 it shows Vic as the head for the Vance crime family. Also, Lance stated how his dead brother was in charge of the crime family. But hey, cops in GTA aren't that accrate, right?

And I agree with you that this game is one o the best GTA's. ^_^

• 1 month later...
No one knows for sure if it's Pete or Vic that fot killed in the opening cutscene of GTA:VC1, but on the official website for VC1 it shows Vic as the head for the Vance crime family. Also, Lance stated how his dead brother was in charge of the crime family. But hey, cops in GTA aren't that accrate, right?

And I agree with you that this game is one o the best GTA's. ^_^

I think i got it now,

It was vic but it was pete.

Thay may make no sence but it does.

Victor they didn't want killed so they made up "PETE VANCE"

witch mean its a copy of victor.

but he survives?

• 3 months later...

Kung.. you seriously have little to no vision.. this was to organize a full 26 player gta3 server which hasnt happened far as Ive seen, then have a few admins around, and then try a few different type of events.. dodo challenges, etc etc.. team vs team... also down the road the same thing could be done with vice city.. half the city cops half the city robbers? That would be cool, and it isnt done every day.

Perhaps I will organize one down the road.. there still may be a little get together this weekend but well have to see. Thats that.

• 2 years later...

• 3 years later...