KCHAT + VCPR

Xiedo

Can anyone direct me to a place where I could download audio files of the two talk radio stations? I don't know why Rockstar didn't release them on CD and I can't find them on any of the GTA websites I've visited.

I'm afraid I'll have to buy the PC version (I own the PS2 version) and extract the audio files, which I don't know how to do anyway. That and the files are probably big enough that would have to be edited into smaller files for convienience, which I also don't know how to do.

Seems like rather a lot of effort to me.

I wouldn't bother as afterall, you're buying a new game, just to get 2 radiostations on your computer.

Plus, you don't even know how you're going to do it.

Well, (1) I was posting here to see if it would take a lot of effort or not (if someone already ripped the files and uploaded them somewhere, that would be pretty effortless on my part!) and (2) if it was going to require some effort I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction about ripping files.

Anyway, I like the talk stations a lot. I have Chatterbox on my mp3 player and I listen to it in the car sometimes. Real talk radio sucks and Rockstar parodies are awesome... I don't get tired of them.

I am willing to buy a $20 PC copy of GTAVC for them if no one else has done this (which I find kinda surprising). The only part that is completely foreign to me is how to extract the files. Editing them would not be so bad.

• 3 weeks later...