customizing GTA - need some mods

zooom

Hello there !

I'm looking for a few files to customize my GTA Vice city.

What I'm looking for :

- a mod to make Tommy walk (not just run everywhere)

- a mod to make Tommy sit (and only sit, I dont want a mod that changes all the game :( )

- a pick-up truck with fuel barrels at the rear

- a skin (and mesh) to replace Tommy by a nun !!! lol (I'm not joking !)

- a map with a dark church (what I actually want is the inside part of it, to replace another building, such as the bar for instance)

I've already searched for mods, but did not find what I really wanted. If you have any file to send me... Sorry if my English is not always correct...

Thanks in advance !

zooom

well type in "stilllikedressingup" and tommy will change to become one of the pedestrians. Cycle through them, some funny ones.

"New Vice City 2004" is a nice set of mods. it includes "The ablity to get gas, sit down, many new bodyguards, missions, properties, and even the ablity to become mayor!" (by buying Washington Beach Police HQ

Downloadable from CodenameGTA here

Bad luck about not being able to install VC, but i think you're missing out. That mod is the only script mod i've got. Plenty of car and map mods, and my own few hacks, but that certainly isnt contaminated with spyware or adware. Nothing you download off this site or the other major GTA sites will have anything bad in them.

• 3 weeks later...