New Idea

Jay_Jay

Next GTA Game  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Buy A GTA Game Like This?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Know

I was thinking last night, what if Rockstar made a GTA game and in it you could make your own character, like Sims or something. I just think that would be a cool ass game. All the other GTA games, you HAVE to be a certain character. I would like to make my own character, with my own name and everything. You would be able to pick out own your clothes but then buy more along the way of the game. What do you guys think? Give advice also.

Edited by Casper Da Ghost

Well Rockstar base their games on a set time and theme. So if it was in a mobtown in the mafia times, you'd be a Mafia character... CJ lives in the 90's and his home is in the ghetto so he fits in with the theme of the game. If you were to make some chinese guy instead of him, then the game would just not make sense... Plus, the voice would be all wrong...

It would still be cool though. Have you ever played Tony Hawk's Underground games? It would be just like that, with the character settings. How you can customize your character and pick a voice, they had like 5 different voices you can choose. You would also be able to choose your life, like if you want to be a criminal or a good guy. Like make money legal or make money illegal.

Lol yea Saints Row looks stupid, they keep playing the damn commercials all the time. It gets annoying. But I would still buy the game, and I still would like to see it made. I think it would be interesting. And you wouldn't have to make a clown for a mobster theme, if you want to, you can make a mobster looking dude. And if someone else wants to make a clown dude, then who cares? Maybe they like seeing a clown killing people. It's the gamer's choice, to who they want to be in the game. I think they should atleast let you choose between styles, like have 5 different already made characters for you to choose from. Like what if you was a white guy and you had to play a black guy in the game, or the other way around. Just think about it.

• 1 month later...
Like what if you was a white guy and you had to play a black guy in the game, or the other way around. Just think about it.

Your racist. How come people play as The Master Cheif in Halo if he is paler than Chinese White underneath his suit, Peirce Brosnans (eww..) James Bond in Goldeneye 007, Tomorrow Never Dies (YUCK!), The World is Not Enough, Nightfire and Everything or Nothing, and why the fuck do we play as a gay plumber in mario? As long as the game is fun, we dont care even if we are forced to play as a.. *AHEM* "Giant fluffy cheetah-man"? OH GOD!!!! Not ACTION 52!!!!

• 3 years later...