Need Help!

jthomas

I just got Vice City for PC and I dont know how to download cars, could anyone possibly tell me. And dont use dont use big long words like antidisestablishmentaryism cause Im only 12.

Edited by jthomas

Hmm. I'd suggest finding a download site. Hey! Isn't that convienant? This is one!

Alright, now select the car you want and click "Download". Some downloads require VCMM((Vice City Mod Manager)). I prefer those because I'm lazy. Download that, which also happens to be on this site. Then open the download in VCMM and click "Install", I think. Well, whatever it is, it's pretty self-explanitory.

Some manuals are really easy to follow, it might be hard to start, but once you get it, is really easy, this site has some good mods and there are some others with good mods too.

If you are lazy and have a good connection, download a total conversion mod, they come with a lot of cars and some other addons, check here for a list of some good TC´s, I like them because is faster and easier to install them, but if you want some custom cars or cars you want and are not there, then install some that you download.

Hmm. I'd suggest finding a download site. Hey! Isn't that convienant? This is one!

Alright, now select the car you want and click "Download". Some downloads require VCMM((Vice City Mod Manager)). I prefer those because I'm lazy. Download that, which also happens to be on this site. Then open the download in VCMM and click "Install", I think. Well, whatever it is, it's pretty self-explanitory.

Oi, why have you always got to be soo cocky!? Aspecially now because he is only 12!! Pull your toung out your arse and sort it out ye.