Sunshine Autos When It opens

Yeah sunshine autos isnt it just a little building down the road from where the big one is, i remember cos you could buy some car or quadbike or something there ( a picture of a lock)

Correct. Sunshine autos as we know from VC is being built in VCS. In VCS it's a dirt lot next to the construction site.

As you complete missions reward cars can be bought (bought, WTF!?) there.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah sunshine autos isnt it just a little building down the road from where the big one is, i remember cos you could buy some car or quadbike or something there ( a picture of a lock)

Correct. Sunshine autos as we know from VC is being built in VCS. In VCS it's a dirt lot next to the construction site.

As you complete missions reward cars can be bought (bought, WTF!?) there.

Actually where Sunshine Auto's is on Vice City is where the Trailer Park is on Vice City Stories.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Doesnt Sunshine Network play all the Tampa games. At least it did when I lived in Ft. Myers, or they showed those game because i was on the west coast? They used to show all the Panthers games on FSN.

what the f**k are you on about?

you have not only the wrong topic but you're not even talking about a game!? lol. this is about GTA vice city stories on PSP...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...