Gta4 Sex!

San Andreas had "hot coffee", GTA4 has sex in cars!!! Pick up a hooker in GTA4 yourself and check it out today. The more you pay the bigger the bang. If Rockstar can go this far why can't we have the sex mini game for the girlfriends we work so hard on getting to let us come in for some hot coffee.

Parents and young children beware this gets a bit nastie. If you're under 18 then you should not watch or even listen to this video or play this game! It is not for you!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7LsU5D6DsI&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7LsU5D6DsI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7LsU5D6DsI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I had made a video of this too and was going to use it until I found this much better one made by IGN and it was already posted on youtube. Mine was shorter and a little more to the point but I liked their video alot more. You can see mine below.

As an after thought and seeing the cars used in the IGN video I should have used a convertible for my video and suggest that if your gonna check this out for yourself in your GTA4 game use a convertible.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="

</param> <embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

I personally think it's great that when you pick up a hooker you don't just sit there anymore. YAY for Rockstar!

It isn't as explicit as Hot Coffee was, though.
Stay down boy! Stay down! It's not like Hot Coffee though, which is good.

The only thing that makes it not as bad as hot coffee is what ????

The fact that you can't press buttons to control the speed and type of animation does not make it better.

Not saying I don't like it. Just that it's just bad as hot coffee in fact I say it's worse... Think about it like this, at least when you are done having sex with your girlfriends in GTA San Andreas your happy afterwards and you want to come back to see your GTA girlfriend again and again expecially after "hot coffee" came out, yet the hookers were boring in the GTA3 games the models just sat there in the car and the rocking of the car and moans led you to think of what could be happening in the car but it didn't show sex, it just filled your life up took your money and then it gave you the need to murder the hooker to get your money back because you start the game with nothing and every dollar counts.

This act of sex being shown in the car with a hooker is much worse than what you could see and do in "hot coffee" because GTA4 sets you up to be in a relationship and then puts hookers out there to tempt this guy who is tring to build a relationship with a woman who he also becomes intimate with. You can't see the sex he has with his girlfriend someone who Nico cares for deeply (as seen when anyone talks badly about her in the game) but when he goes out and defiles their relationship by picking up a hooker, clearly showing the paid for dirty, cheating sex in public with the hooker and this is apperently better to watch than "hot coffee" (thanks ESRB even Nico says he feels bad for cheating when he's done and knows it's wrong.) It's like telling people it's ok to see and have sex with a hooker but not ok to watch sex performed by a couple who care for each other or are in love.

I could go on more about this but I won't I just feel that sex is just sex and if it's ok to choose how much money to pay a hooker to have sex with you in public and then watch it and after kill the whore and get yo money back then it should be ok to see sex with someone you care for and control the action...

What's our society coming to that people can see sex with hooker and think it's more proper than seeing sex with a couple who care for each other.

Why the hell was this moved from the main news!

THIS IS GOOD GTA4 NEWS WTF.

I try to contribute something other to the site than just mods and this is how I'm treated. This is almost worse than why I left GTAGaming. Are you so scared of controversial news that you would really remove it from the main page. It just makes me feel like taking my stuff and my time somewhere else if that's the way things are going to be. We should not cover up the dirt Rockstar publishes in their games just because it may upset them. Instead it gets tucked away into the forums that not everyone on the site visits.....

I would hope that who ever thought this was a good move would contact me personally and let me know why this was done so I can decide how I should really feel about what has happened! [email protected] and switch3dmodeler on aim (and no this is not an open invite for everyone to blow up my email or aim with messages.)

It's a feature in the game, not news.

Like, if someone posted 'Shooting in IV' - except, if you thought it was bad before, now there's more gore, and you can blow people over with a shotgun!

As a news and mod admin I felt that it was news or I would not have posted it in news and I also feel that Chris is about the only person that should moderate me.

If I was not givin the right to post what I felt was worthy I would not have the access to do so and would have to wait for approvial.

I'm not doubting either your position, i only doubt whether it can be considered 'news - worthy' That's my opinion, and i gave a relevant example to back it up. Whether or not I'm moderating you, I'm still entitled to an opinion.

*Note: It wasn't actually me who removed it from the news section, neither do i know who it was, or why.

I'm not doubting either your position, i only doubt whether it can be considered 'news - worthy' That's my opinion, and i gave a relevant example to back it up. Whether or not I'm moderating you, I'm still entitled to an opinion.

*Note: It wasn't actually me who removed it from the news section, neither do i know who it was, or why.

Sorry I was not tring to say you did do it even thoe it kinda came out that way, your just the only one with power to do such things to have said something yet. No one has owned up yet but honestly the only person that should be moving, editing or commenting on where I post something is Chris.

Besides if IGN thought it was worthy enough of a news story to make the video that they made then it was at least news worthy to them and they are paid news reporters, we are not and we have got a lot of news for this site from them as well as from a lot of other paid reporters.

NOTE: Also the embeded videos will not work now, I noticed a typo and edited it and because the regular forums don't let you use html code it took them away and placed the code in it's place so not only is my post ruined it shouldn't have been moved in the first place.

Here are the links if you still wanna see the videos.

ign news video from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7LsU5D6DsI&hl=en

my video from youtube (short and to the point)