Official GTA IV Website Updated

Chris

OH MY GOD, the picture with the saxaphone! i wonder if you can listen to them, also looking behind the guy theres a park keeper emptying a bucket!. and the people doing the konfu thing .. i'm totally going to central park!! i cant wait for this game

...I wonder if you could steal the saxaphone...!!!

"Grand Theft Saxaphone"

OH MY GOD, the picture with the saxaphone! i wonder if you can listen to them, also looking behind the guy theres a park keeper emptying a bucket!. and the people doing the konfu thing .. i'm totally going to central park!! i cant wait for this game

I found the same konfu thing in SAN ANDREAS if you dont belive you can check out my vid on youtube. its near the park in los santos . reply my message if you are interested

I found the same konfu thing in SAN ANDREAS if you dont belive you can check out my vid on youtube. its near the park in los santos . reply my message if you are interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQpye6IGy0

....i think i saw that too! but i get bored easily so i probably blew them up lol, its like a subconcious reaction in gta. if i see a group of people i through a granade/rocketlauncher/molitov/or something that'll make the bodies fly away or i just run over them because lets face it thats always fun.

GRAND THEFT SAXAPHONE, genious original gta master! lol i hope we can use it as a weapon , same with the bucket! i mean if you shoot him surely he drops the bucket so you could pick it up n wack someone with it.. or! jump in the ponds of water to fill it up again and soak someone!

did anyone else notice the earphone cables on the people doing the kong fu thing, is it jujitsu? hmm.

oh and i forgot to mention, who else watched the videos ^^^^^^ up there the most recent ones, and saw that when they shoot the hands move! they arent glued onto the gun like they used to be but move up and down the gun as it shoots! theres so much attention to detail its crazy! im telling you no other game has that, this game really is going to set the bar for any other game developers because i dont think anything in this year or next could beat it for detail, size of the city, physics, and gameplay. they might beat the graphics but i honestly think the graphics are awesome.. it looks completely different from san andreas , it looks almost naturally 3D if you get what i mean, its hard to describe but it just looks right.

Edited by mark123

Seeing that screenshot where a guy is pushed off the roof of a building, I was wondering wether any parachutes will be available for base jumpins as in SA ?

i think there are parachutes in the game (it could help you in certain missions), i think the guy just forgot the get a parachute

I like the new screenshots, specially the one from the city. Everyone in the game got there own lifes now it seems, everyone do there own thing. Now they aren't just some characthers walking in the background with no goal, well, they do more stuff now like the picture of that guy jogging etc. The city is going to be real.