Store Upgraded

Chris

I was looking around invisionize.com today and it turns out the IBStore project is now back in development again, and several updates had been released, mostly bug fixes and a couple of feature changes. So, I went ahead and upgraded it.

Now before you all get really excited for no reason (really, it's just a shop). We still don't really have much planned for it. Well we did, sort of. But things happen. There was talk of us coding a multiplayer mode for SAMP/MTASA and trying to integrate the store, in fact there was a lot of talk because people liked the idea. While this still may happen, it hasn't really taken off as we'd expected. GTA IV is stealing much of our focus now, and the popularity of San Andreas is obviously going to deteriorate after IV's release. But, I am happy for development to continue, whoever wants to do it. I myself probably won't be doing much though, except helping where I'm required.

We'll have to see what happens really, perhaps if we get some more coders on board then something may come to fruition...

Anyway, the main changes in this store:

Bank Accounts .................. Yeah, first time you go to the upgraded store you'll notice your bank is gone (OMGWTFBBQ?!). Fear not, just click on "Open new bank account" which costs you 500 dollars (lol) and it'll give you an account. All your old bank money will be there once it's opened. You haven't lost anything.

Quizzes .......... Yeah I heard these are sort of fixed. No idea if they actually are because I've no interest in trying them. And besides, they're all really old and some pay out ridiculous amounts of money, which needs to be changed. Otherwise we'll get retards registering multiple accounts, playing quizzes, and sending the money to their primary account. Then we have to whip out the ban hammer and it all gets very messy....

Items .... Yeah... all gang related stuff probably won't work, but you don't even have any reason to use them now, so if you do then it's your own fault if something messes up. Buying/selling items should of course work perfectly though, not that you have any reason to buy anything but a lot of you like to anyway.

So yeah, let me know if there's any weird bugs, but it should be running pretty smoothly now.

Well the quizes are worse than before. It caused my browser to crash.

Weird, I just tried and it just gives me an error saying I should contact myself about it. It's nothing urgent but I'll look into sometime.

Did you help yourself or just give yourself the standard "we're working on it" & hope you will have time to get to your

problem?. :lol:

Seriously speaking, do you know if the quizzes will be straightened out anytime soon?

All my money and items are still intact. But getting interest once in a week (and get the same amount I used to get daily)...:'( And too bad the credit cards are gone. Any chance in their return? Interest boost is always good ;) But the quizzes don't work.

Yeah,interest is just once a week.

And @ Slayer.

Credit Cards dont work do they...?

I would have had $3600 by now :( Thats in interest. I guess now, it is harder to collect your interest when you have a lot more money as your budget will not rise a huge amount for a week unless you post a lot or you have a topic what gets more than 25 posts.

I dunno why, but I don't even give a toss now about the store. The only time the store was in effect was back in January 07'. The gang wars were great then, but with MTA having a kick in, and the store pretty much losing it's stock, what's the point in it? I know that most of the new members that joined after wouldn't have actually had the experience in the gang wars which most of us had.

But, I think if members want to experience the store and all of it's items (Which were out of stock), then it should be stocked up again, even if there's no point of it. I don't know if Chris would allow another text-based RPG Gang war since we have MTA now, but it would be awesome to see that one last time.