Formula 1 2005 Season

Chris

The new Formula 1 Season is starting tomorrowing in Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia. Should be a good season this year with all the new rule changes and team changes. I'm pretty sure Kimi Raikonnen will give Schumacher a run for his money this year, the McLaren's are looking pretty fast.

What are your thoughts on the new formula 1 season?

I think that Michael Shumaker (not spelled right) should have quit last year while he was still doing good. He won't be able to ruin his reputation by doing bad. I like watching open wheel racing, especially F1 but they dont' have it on normal statons in the us.

Well i'm glad Michael ShoeCrapper didn't win, it's good to see the other drivers winning races, plus it makes the championship more interesting.

McLaren are going to Pwn.

ShoeCrapper? :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce: , anyways, i like ferrari, so wtv benefits ferrari, its good enough for me

Well i'm glad Michael ShoeCrapper didn't win, it's good to see the other drivers winning races, plus it makes the championship more interesting.

McLaren are going to Pwn.

ShoeCrapper? :lolbounce::lolbounce::lolbounce: , anyways, i like ferrari, so wtv benefits ferrari, its good enough for me

go shoecrapper

post-4-1110567368.jpg