Four New GTA IV Screenshots

Chris

The damage effect have been much improved since San Andreas. As many of you probably remember the main shell of the car stays intact while the doors etc fall off. This time round it looks like the car actually gets mangled in a crash, imagine Burnout 3's damage effects in GTAIV...

You just can't say no to a bazooka B)

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, in the second screenshot, is that an arrow above that guys head?I hope this is kind of an early screen, cause, I thought Rockstar said there would no longer be arrows of indication above people.

OR!!!! maybe this is a gamplay shot and that is the lockon health indicator of your enemy. Not sure, but I just thought it was kind of interesting.

Edited by fatalgamer

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, in the second screenshot, is that an arrow above that guys head?I hope this is kind of an early screen, cause, I thought Rockstar said there would no longer be arrows of indication above people.

OR!!!! maybe this is a gamplay shot and that is the lockon health indicator of your enemy. Not sure, but I just thought it was kind of interesting.

Furthermore, did anyone see the bumper of a Clover from San Andreas on the right hand side of the 2nd screen? I used to love doing them up on SA...