what year is this?

champunito

To add to what TEC said, yes it is set in 1984, and is a pregual to Vice City, if you notice in the Prologue of Vice City, you actully see Victor and Lance in the Maverick, and sadly Victor dies.

Come to think of it, this is true!

I was just playing VC the other day, then i got VCS again (after selling it about 10 months ago so i could get smash fottball on wii)and then i got to the mission where Lance comes in and i thought for a second that he looks like lance outta VC.

To add to what TEC said, yes it is set in 1984, and is a pregual to Vice City, if you notice in the Prologue of Vice City, you actully see Victor and Lance in the Maverick, and sadly Victor dies.

Come to think of it, this is true!

I was just playing VC the other day, then i got VCS again (after selling it about 10 months ago so i could get smash fottball on wii)and then i got to the mission where Lance comes in and i thought for a second that he looks like lance outta VC.

It's obvious they look similar, that's because they are the same person!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Nice bump. And we don't know for sure if it's Vic who dies. There are no evidence to prove this. The only thing I come to think of is Vic's name being mentioned in VC's police report. There are ways to prove this a mistake by the police themselves. And Vic didn't have any accent.