Weirdest Looks:

Most Annoying Member:

Best Graphics:

Best Writing:

Most Original Username:

Most Active Member:

Biggest Userbar Whore:

Most Likely To Be Lying About Their Age:

Most likely that will change a little this year. If there's any there you think are, well, shit, then let us know and we'll think about removing them. If you think there's a really cool award missing then also let us know.

We should probably have more GTA related awards. Perhaps breakdown most knowledgable into one award for each game, perhaps remove most helpful as it's quite similar...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest geek, Most technical, Best avatar for general awards.

Also, NEEDS MOAR GTA-related awards, such as most dedicated (to GTA), which is basically like owning every game on every platform, know news before the staff, etc...

BOLD: Maybe that one could be it's own. "Best GTA News Reporter"

I can't really think of any right now, but once I think of some, I'll post them.

EDIT: "Best Signature Shop" :rolleyes:

"Best Topic Starter"

"Best Machinima"

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah, but the Funniest Ban award wouldn't exactly piss off anyone still posting. Well, unless they have a second account we don't know about....yet.

That ones fine, we could all have a laugh at that since they'd be gone. But something like, "Most Disrespected Member" is just going to piss someone off and make them leave the forum, and why lose a member over some stupid award that doesn't matter?

Yeah, but the Funniest Ban award wouldn't exactly piss off anyone still posting. Well, unless they have a second account we don't know about....yet.

Might even flush 'em out. :lol:

Considering most of the bans were people pissing off everyone else, I don't see any harm in having a little fun w/ it. Was

just thought.

If no one has thought of it yet, most helpful member (AKA patron saint of n00bs).

That ones fine, we could all have a laugh at that since they'd be gone. But something like, "Most Disrespected Member" is just going to piss someone off and make them leave the forum, and why lose a member over some stupid award that doesn't matter?

Maybe it will have a positive affect on them and they'll change their attitude...

Maybe it will have a positive affect on them and they'll change their attitude...

I think that comes from tons of warnings and owning from the staff / members. I dunno, it is just for fun. Even though a little friendly competition is nice, like the fact that I'm gonna own K9 Krew in ze hottest member contest :o

I think that comes from tons of warnings and owning from the staff / members. I dunno, it is just for fun. Even though a little friendly competition is nice, like the fact that I'm gonna own K9 Krew in ze hottest member contest :o

Yeah right. Just check out my profile pic and you'll give up. I'm gonna win the hottest member contest.

Official Topic Ruiner. Y'know, for that member who keeps screwing up topics simply by posting in them.