New GTA IV Poster and Downloads Available

rockstarrem

Rockstar has released a few new downloads that include desktop wallpapers, screensavers, avatars, and buddy icons. You can find them here. Rockstar has also released a new poster for GTA IV which you can order for $15.00. This poster just shows the generic GTA IV logo with the "RP" rating and red text that says "COMING SOON". You can order that here.

tgtap_ivposter.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, here's a quote from the website when I tried the same thing:

Your order is less than the required minimum of $19.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.

So, you have to spend $19 minimum to get your hands on that poster. If you buy something cheap for $4, then you'll be able to get it, but that's not really acceptable.

Yeah, here's a quote from the website when I tried the same thing:
Your order is less than the required minimum of $19.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.

So, you have to spend $19 minimum to get your hands on that poster. If you buy something cheap for $4, then you'll be able to get it, but that's not really acceptable.

There isn't anything to buy for $4 on there...unless I missed it. There's something that cost $19 though.

I ordered the GTAIV and the 18X18 GTAIII poster. Then I got an E-mail yesterday saying that its out of stock...I think I should get them for free since they didn't tell me that before hand. :P