Vice City Stories Gang Guide

Rashon.

Vice City Stories Gang Guide

Leader- The leader of the gang

Weapons- The weapons the gang holds when in their turf on foot or in non-mission situations.

Mission Weapons- The weapons the gang holds during missions.

Turf- The gang’s natural turf. It’s where their vehicles can still be found after their Empires are gone.

Initial Empire Turf- It’s where the gang’s Empires can be found in the beginning of the Empire business. Gang members can also be seen outside or near their Empires.

Enemies- Gangs that shoot them on sight of have some kind of enemy signs during missions.

Gang Vehicle- The vehicle that the gang drives

Vance Crime Family

Leader: Victor Vance

Weapons: Baseball Bat, Pistol, Scorpion, Mac 10, AK-47

Turf: In front of every Empire owned by Vic.

Enemies: Bikers, Sharks, Cholos

Gang Vehicle: Admiral

Comments: This is Victor’s gang. The gang will wield Baseball Bats and Pistols if they are outside Protection Racket, Loan Shark, and Prostitution businesses only. When you’re Empire is set to High-Roller Robbery, Smuggling, or Drugs, then they will have Mac 10s and AK-47s. The division of the gang that has Baseball Bats and Pistols will rarely to occasionally ride Admirals near Empires. The Empires are unlocked after the mission To Victor, The Spoils.

Gang Members (Protection Racket, Loan Shark, Prostitution Branch)
VanceCrimeFamily1stBranch.jpg
Gang Members (Drugs, Smuggling, Robbery Branch)
picture001qe2.png

Trailer Park Mafia

Leader: Marty Williams

Weapons: Baseball Bat, Pistol

Mission Weapons: Baseball Bat, Machete, Pistol, Micro SMG

Turf: Viceport, Little Havana

Initial Empire Turf: Viceport (1-3 Empires, Can’t Takeover)

Gang Vehicle: Admiral

Comments: This gang might hold the record for the least amount of missions in the storyline before getting wiped out. After the mission D.I.V.O.R.I.C.E, the Trailer Park Mafia is finished since Marty is gone.

Gang Members
TralierParkMafia.jpg

Cubans

Leader: Umberto Robina

Weapons: Fists, Pistol

Mission Weapons: Pistol, Micro SMG

Turf: Little Havana

Enemies: Cholos

Gang Vehicle: Cuban Hermes

Favorite Radio Station: Espantoso

Comments: Another name for the Cubans in Vice City Stories is the Los Cabrones. The name isn’t mentioned during the storyline, but in the multiplayer modes V.I.P. R.I.P. and Empire Takedown, it includes selecting your character to be the Cholos or Los Cabrones. Since the Cubans are allies to Vic and the Vance Crime Family, they are the only gang to last through the storyline that don’t have Empires. The Cubans are strong enemies to the Cholos. No, for those wondering, you can’t recruit the Cubans.

Gang Members
picture003ll6.png
Gang Car
CubanHermes.jpg

Cholos

Leader: Unknown

Weapons: Baseball Bat, Pistol

Mission Weapons: Pistol, Micro SMG

Turf: Little Haiti

Initial Empire Turf: Little Havana, Little Haiti (4 Empires)

Enemies: Cubans, Vance Crime Family

Gang Vehicle: Cholo Sabre

Favorite Radio Station: Paradise FM

Comments: After the mission, Havana Good Time, the Cholos Empires are transferred to the Bikers if you’ve yet to take them over. They might be the Forellis of VCS since they aren’t exactly wiped out since Cholo Sabres can rarely be seen driving around Little Haiti and they can be seen walking around the road leading to the Junkyard and in front of the White Stallionz Bar.

Gang Members
Cholos.jpg
Gang Car
CholoSabre.jpg

Bikers

Leader: Mitch Baker (Not Mentioned In Game)

Weapons: Pistol, Micro SMG

Mission Weapons: Pistol, Scorpion, Micro SMG, AK-47

Turf: Downtown

Initial Empire Turf: Downtown, Vice Point (10 Empires)

Enemies: Vance Crime Family

Gang Vehicle: Biker Angel

Favorite Radio Station: VCFL Radio

Comments: The Bikers aren’t largely involved in the storyline. They’re only in a few missions. This is really the most annoying gang to deal with when attacking Empires since they spawn more often than Sharks when trying to destroy the Biker Angel outside their Empires. Unlike the Gang Rancher which is a big vehicle, the Biker Angel takes longer to blow up since you have to use manual aim. In the last Brian Forbes mission "Bum Deal" Bikers or a homosexual (gay for everyone else) version of the Bikers were at the White Stallionz bar. I'm not really positive that only the Bikers at that bar were gay or all of them were. The Bikers are the only returning gang from Vice City that didn’t have their leader reappear in Vice City Stories.

Gang Members
Bikers.jpg
Gang Bike
BikerAngel.jpg

Sharks

Leader: Unknown

Weapons: Pistol, Mac 10, Micro SMG

Mission Weapons: Pistol, Mac 10, Micro SMG, MP5, AK-47

Turf: Prawn Island, Vice Point

Initial Empire Turf: Vice Point, Washington Beach, Ocean Beach (13 Empires)

Enemies: Vance Crime Family

Gang Vehicle: Gang Rancher

Favorite Radio Station: The Wave 103

Comments: The Sharks basically have no involvement in the storyline, but they are a big pain while taking over Empires. When in the process of taking them over, they come in huge four-door Ranchers and drive-by you like crazy. Be careful while taking over Empires on the east side because the Sharks don’t play. The Sharks primary name in Vice City was the Streetwannabes, but they dress completely different.

Gang Members
SharksRampage.jpg
Gang Car
GangRancherSharks.jpg

Mendez Gang/Cartel

Leaders: Armando and Diego Mendez

Mission Weapons: Micro SMG, AK-47, Rocket Launcher, Laser Sighted Sniper Rifle

Turf: None

Gang Vehicle: Sentinel XS

Comments: The Mendez Gang doesn’t loiter on the streets. The Mendez mansion is located in Prawn Island where two Sentinel XSes are parked. During some of the missions involving the Mendez gang does include them driving in those cars. I wouldn’t consider this a true gang, though.

Patrol Invest Group

Leader: None

Weapons: Fists, Pistol

Turf: Various Areas: Vice Point Mall, Escobar International Airport, Starfish Island

Gang Vehicle: None

Comments: In Vice City, I probably would label this as a gang but in Vice City Stories, it’s a different story. They have no involvement in the storyline unlike Vice City and they really aren’t a gang, but I’m putting them here, anyway. The next gang I’m going to list is again, not a true gang.

Gang Member
PatrolInvestGroup.jpg

Fort Baxter Military

Weapons: M4

Turf: Fort Baxter Air Base

Gang Vehicle: None

Comments: The Fort Baxter Military in Vice City has more gang characteristics since then, there were actually packs of them inside and outside of the air base, but here in Vice City Stories, you only see about groups of 2 or 3 walk around only inside the Air Base. They, again, aren’t labeled as a true gang. They shoot at Victor, when he is not wearing the Army Fatigues outfit. Sometimes, if you fly into the air base, they won’t shoot at you for a while (While not wearing Army Fatigues), then randomly they might have a large pack of them shooting at Victor. When having the Army Fatigues outfit on, the military shoot at Victor only when they are shot at (not when aimed at).

Gang Members
FortBaxterMilitary.jpg

Golfers

Weapons: Golf Club, Pistol

Turf: Leaf Links

Gang Vehicle: Caddy

Comments: This is one of the 3-4 non-true gangs in Vice City Stories. The Golfers aren’t a gang. They just can be a group of 2 to 3 people playing a game of golf. Caddies usually only appear when leaving Leaf Links and going east to Vice Point. The only time they whip out their pistols are when you make Vic shoot one while they’re still on a Caddy, then go to a higher elevation (Like jumping onto a car). Then, they’ll whip out their pistols. It must be for some kind of protection or something. It’s almost like the Diablos do in Liberty City Stories that’s similar to that.

Gang Members
picture002jp4.png
Gang Car
Caddy.jpg

Special Thanks:

deadmanjeff for reminding me to add the Golfers.

Noru for supplying me with the Vance Crime Family, Cuban, and Golfer pics.

dwinch for the "Invisible Vic" cheat on cheatsync.net

Edited by Rashon.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide, why not get some pictures of the gangs?

maybe this topic could get pinned

I would get them myself but I don't have the VCS CheatDevice to take screenshots with gangs like I did with my LCS Gang Guide. If someone does have the VCS CheatDevice, then I'd be grateful if someone did take pics of them for me.

Edit: Alright, I've added the Golfers to the list. If there's anything else I missed (I think that's all the gangs), then tell me.

Edited by Rashon.

• 2 months later...

Diaz has a gang, but it's not been played in the game fully, he doesn't own any estates like other gangs would. So he wouldn't be on this guide. In Vice City, he has a gang and you can obviously kill them, but in Vice City Stories he doesn't have a gang because his role isn't that big.

Also, Rashon, is it okay I can help too, I do have moderating rights on this forum, so is it okay if I help with this guide of yours? I could help out with the table codes.

Also, Rashon, is it okay I can help too, I do have moderating rights on this forum, so is it okay if I help with this guide of yours? I could help out with the table codes.

No problem. Help out as much as you'd like.

Edit: Though, err, the current way the gang info is right now would to me look better without table codes.

Edited by Rashon.

Diaz has a gang, but it's not been played in the game fully, he doesn't own any estates like other gangs would. So he wouldn't be on this guide. In Vice City, he has a gang and you can obviously kill them, but in Vice City Stories he doesn't have a gang because his role isn't that big.

They can be seen in Ricardo Diaz's missions

They can be seen in Ricardo Diaz's missions

I don't really have much info on them to put them on the list. The weren't seen as much as the Mendez gang goons.