Empier Help

InGn0

Ok, I'm done with From Zero To Hero and all i got was Drugs?

You have to take over a Drugs Empire to get Drugs, then the same for Smuggling and Robbery. Try that and if you don't get Smuggling for taking over a Smugging Empire (that's the only way), then I'd really suggest to wait until the end of the storyline to collect the rest of the Empires so you can focus on that more. I'll tell you now that you do take over a Biker Empire in Vice Point during a Mendez mission called Hostile Takeover (Not memorable enough to put in spoiler tags).

• 1 month later...

I noticed that the retaliation attacks got pretty intense until I noticed something. When you save, quit & reload your game

they stop until you attack another site (on PS2). The worst thing then is having to fix a property that was supposed to be

attacked when you saved, in the mean time you can concentrate on other things.

If you use the "Super Mario" trick, leave a couple properties in the east half of the map so you can get all the Empire jobs

when the map opens.

I noticed that the retaliation attacks got pretty intense until I noticed something. When you save, quit & reload your game

they stop until you attack another site (on PS2). The worst thing then is having to fix a property that was supposed to be

attacked when you saved, in the mean time you can concentrate on other things.

If you use the "Super Mario" trick, leave a couple properties in the east half of the map so you can get all the Empire jobs

when the map opens.

actually urbanoutlaw , the trick you stated " save quit and reload" works on psp as well...i always do that whenever i sucessfully attacked an empire however the downfall for this trick is that sometimes one of your empire site is damaged or the sigh shows empire damaged and when you get to the site it was 100% fine but the outlook is like damaged...however reloading the game again will fix the problem