GTA PSP Confirmed?

Chris

Gaming Horizon have today unofficially confirmed that a GTA game will be coming to the PSP.

Sam Houser, Vice President of Rockstar Games has confirmed that they are developing a new Grand Theft Auto title for the handheld, which is being created by the same studio who made Max Payne for the Game Boy Advance.

Unfortunately no details have been released on the game, and Gaming Horizon isn't the most popular of the big gaming sites so I am not sure how reliable they are, I'm not even sure where they even got that info from as I don't see any big gaming sites with this news. Anyway it will certainly going to be great playing GTA whilst on a long journey!

Link: Gaming Horizon Article

EBay has about 16 pages of PSP's, ganes, and accessories. The buy-nows didn't get cheaper then 300 dollars. The cheapest I saw((swear too god)) was 35 dollars starting bid, and 30 dollars shipping. They only accepted PayPal, and the bid had like 8 hours left((meaning that bid was going to go up too about 200 before it ended)).