PC VC

ok, so i got VC and there are sum things differnt from ps2 that i dont know why, help me andswer them

1. why does my katana and machete handle like a golf stick, i mean he wacks them in the golfstick motion, so i cant slice or stab any1 with my katana or machete and when i run with ma katana, he doesent put the sword near his neck, insted, he sorta puts it like the golfstck way :'( . And my knife and butcher knife handles like a hammer wen i attack them, but not when thier on the floor :'( .

2. why is the leafs and newspaper liberty city stuff! the newspaper are those elvis zombie 1s, whice are in GTA3( i have GTa3 4 PS2) , and the leafs are those maple leafs and that other 1 in GTA3. GTA3 has that litter, but the VC in ps2 has its own differnt litter with the palm tree leafs and VC newspaper.

3. how is the loading so much faster?

please, wiill u help ur fellow TVG? :blink:

AND I INSTALLED NO MODS (besides MTA)

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

I don't know what you're ttalking about with the weapons thing, but to your other questions:

1. The PC version is the same version of Vice City used in the Double Pack and Xbox versions of the game. They have many mods and fixes. If you buy the double pack for PS2, it will have the Elvis paper. It's just something Rockstar did.

2. It loads faster because the avarage PC is about 2GHz. That mean 2000 Megahertz. The PS2's processor is only 300 Megahertz. See my point?