Help with GTA III on PC.

fatalgamer

Thanks, but how do I check that? And if I don't have the require ments how to I make it possible? I got this PC last year at Christmas and the Sales person said it was capable of play the lates games. He also said it could play DVDs and it did for a bit, but it stop doing it for some freakin reason.

Edited by fatalgamer

I'm thinking the salesman mislead you a bit, but yeah, you'll be able to play GTA3 fine I think.

See cause I bought this game called Street Life or Gang Life or something. Anyways I read the instructions and it said to wait for an installation window to pop-up. Well it never came up so I just asumed the PC could'nt play games. I just took the game back. I bought it later for XBOX, IT SUCK ANYWAYS.

Cool. I don't wanna go out and buy the game and then it does'nt work. The game places here won't let you return PC games. The only reason they give me an in store credit back for that Street Life game, is because I put up such a fuss. LOL! I almost started slappin down some fools.Cool. I don't wanna go out and buy the game and then it does'nt work. The game places here won't let you return PC games. The only reason they give me an in store credit back for that Street Life game, is because I put up such a fuss. LOL! I almost started slappin down some fools.

Just make sure it's a legal (i.e., not cracked) and it will be fine...

What does that have to do with it? Not that I'm advocating doing it but it really has nothing to do with whether his system meets the requirements. (And it does, even though the salesman lied through his teeth to fatalgamer)

How did he lie? Cause he said it would play the latest games? I just wish I was more PC tech savy on this crap! So, is it gonna work in my PC or not. I just don't wonna get screwed out of 20 bucks!

Awsome. But my PC won't even play DVDs and it has a DVD drive! It play DVDs for a bit, nut it won't anymore. Also another delima is where can I get a copy? I called every freakin place around and no one has it. And no one can special order them. I can't buy online cause I don't have a credit card and I don't know anyone who has one. What about that?

Guess you're outta luck then :/ Unless you find an online store that takes Money orders, but even then that'll take awhile. Not playing DVD's anymore... hm, I'd be willing to bet you've got a load of spyware and some viruses. Reformat ftw?

Reformat ftw? What is that? One time I was ripping a CD so I could burn it on another CD. As I was waiting for it to copy The disk exploded in the drive. I opened it and there were bits and pieces of the disk everywhere. This happened about a year ago now. Think I should take the PC apart and clean it? I'm thinkin that maybe a reason as to why it won't play DVDs anymore. Think it may have damaged something inside?