GTAVI? In Next Month's PLAY

Chris

GamesRadar are reporting on a little printing error made by UK publication PLAY in this month's issue. The next issue advert shows a horizontally flipped "IV" logo, of course turning it into a "VI". So with issue 153 out on May 17th we'll have a nice GTA6 preview to look forward to!

gtavi_play_may07_th.jpg

Let us know if you're a subscriber and will be getting a copy early.

Hehe, I have a strong feeling its an error, however I may contact Rockstar at some point just to check.

How could it not be an error? Apart from the fact that GTA 4 and GTA5 are not out (so why GTA 6) and why would it have exactly the same logo as GTA 4?

Read the text that says "GTA IV" on top of the logo. Kind of a clue that it means GTA IV.

It may be some kind of a joke, overlooked by people not paying attention. OR it might just be a genuine error. No alternatives.

Hehe, I have a strong feeling its an error, however I may contact Rockstar at some point just to check.

How could it not be an error? Apart from the fact that GTA 4 and GTA5 are not out (so why GTA 6) and why would it have exactly the same logo as GTA 4?

Read the text that says "GTA IV" on top of the logo. Kind of a clue that it means GTA IV.

It may be some kind of a joke, overlooked by people not paying attention. OR it might just be a genuine error. No alternatives.

Could be a publicity stunt, it certainly got publicity didn't it? How many people are gonna go and buy it now? Millions.

• 1 month later...