Vice City Stories Soundtrack Now On iTunes

Chris

After a long spell of exclusivity on Urge.com, Rockstar have finally released the soundtrack to Vice City Stories on iTunes. The announcement came in the R* Broadcast last night.

In honor of the recent PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, all eight music stations from the game's radio dial are now represented on iTunes via the Vice City Stories iMix Collection.

Visit the Music section at www.rockstargames.com/vicecitystories for more information

If you don't live in the US, iTunes will prompt you to change your store to the US version when you click on one of the links to the iMixes. Songs are priced at the usual $0.99, while the 'albums' seem to be between $12 and $14 each depending on number of songs.

Link: Official Vice City Stories Website

I went through the soundtrack and picked out quite a few songs I liked. There are a few songs that match Vice Citys songs, for example heart of glass by Blondie, Relax by Frankie goes to Hollywood, Blue Monday by New Order, I can feel it in the air tonight by Phil Collins and I wanna know what love is by Foreigner, so the soundtrack isn't that bad. I haven't even mentioned the V-Rock songs either, which has some great tunes as well.

So, if you're on the english iTunes store, you can't buy them? I'll have a look right now.

I live in the UK so obviously have my store set to UK. When I clicked the links from the R* website it opened up iTunes and said the songs weren't available on the UK store, so would I like to change to the US store. I clicked yes, and from there I was able to buy songs - I didn't actually buy any though, but I assume you are able to. It's the credit card companies that handle currency conversions, not Apple, so there's no problem there.