Criminal Rating

GTAPlayer

whoa, the don of all liars is certainly not a good rating, how did you get that? cheating a 1000 tanks???

yeah you can work your rep up, but its not going to be easy :nope:

is it true that if you complete all of that, your rating goes up easily??

i was once a total liar in vice city, and it gets me almost a year to be a godfather without cheating anymore.

i'm through with cheating, if it's not an emergency, i'm just gonna do it when i finished the game :yup:

good luck working on the rep of yours

whoa, the don of all liars is certainly not a good rating, how did you get that? cheating a 1000 tanks???

yeah you can work your rep up, but its not going to be easy :nope:

is it true that if you complete all of that, your rating goes up easily??

i was once a total liar in vice city, and it gets me almost a year to be a godfather without cheating anymore.

i'm through with cheating, if it's not an emergency, i'm just gonna do it when i finished the game :yup:

good luck working on the rep of yours

Completing the game without cheats makes your rating rise rapidly but if you use cheats your rating will go down depending how many times you use them.

Yeah that's right ps3 player. Yeah I use cheats, but I prefer not to use them, only when I've beated the game or something like that. I mean, if you're playing a mission and it suddenly hits you, "oh I forgot, I don't have a gun, what I'm gonna do", know what I'm saying, then there are Ammu*Nation shops you can go to, I mean what do you think they are for?

Anyway man, been playing a little bit and now my rating is Drop Man :)

Edited by GTAPlayer

I think Rockstar Games must of thought of the Idea where if you cheat, you criminal rating decreases, it's not a bad Idea if you ask me, next time when I start the game again, I might not cheat.

Dont't cheat and your rating goes up anyway even if you do use cheats you rating can go up if you kill a lit of police and gang memebers and have the whole empire to robbery. Ive tried it and I think I got kinpin.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm right now 'Don of all Liars' Which I think is quiet far from reaching the top. ;) Eventually If I find all the Red Ballons, do Vigilante Missions, and all the side missions, I will reach a higher criminal rank.

Yeah lol. I'm guessing you cheat aye? BTW I thought you can't go up after you cheat alot? And I'm at Shark right now...

Nah man, the criminal rating has nothing to do with 100% you know, but of course as ArtSweet mentioned, when you've reached that far you might have a pretty good criminal rating unless you've cheated a lot, or gotten busted or wasted a couple of hundred times :P Anyway man, I've moved up to Fixer atm.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I'm right now 'Don of all Liars' Which I think is quiet far from reaching the top. ;) Eventually If I find all the Red Ballons, do Vigilante Missions, and all the side missions, I will reach a higher criminal rank.

Yeah lol. I'm guessing you cheat aye? BTW I thought you can't go up after you cheat alot? And I'm at Shark right now...

Yes thats true, once you've used alot of cheats (Like Me :lolbounce: ) Your rank won't change, that why I've started a new game, and this time I'm not going to use the cheats. But sometimes it's really hard. :(

Yes thats true, once you've used alot of cheats (Like Me :lolbounce: ) Your rank won't change, that why I've started a new game, and this time I'm not going to use the cheats. But sometimes it's really hard. :(

Not really, it's quite an easy game. But yes, it's tough not to play with the cheats so just not save after you use cheats, that's what I say.

Edited by Nate10

Not really, it's quite an easy game. But yes, it's tough not to play with the cheats so just not save after you use cheats, that's what I say.

yah, i also used cheats only for fun, and i never saved a game if i already used cheats(except for that one time in vc when i spawn a lot of tanks and my rating was wayyyy down)

by the way, i'm also a fixer right now

Way to go tough guy :) Anyway man, yeah VCS is easier than VC, maybe it's because VCS was first released on the PSP.

Rockstar could've made the game a tough as they'd like. It's definite that it's not because that it was originally released for PSP. The missions might've been easy, but they were more complex than Liberty City Stories.

Way to go tough guy :) Anyway man, yeah VCS is easier than VC, maybe it's because VCS was first released on the PSP.

Rockstar could've made the game a tough as they'd like. It's definite that it's not because that it was originally released for PSP. The missions might've been easy, but they were more complex than Liberty City Stories.

Yeah, LCS missions were like "2 minutes" :blink: but VCS missions were longer(usually), more complex as you say, and way more entertaining. VCS just seemed more surrounded around the plot that LCS which was nice.

Edited by Nate10