Elite Members

Chris

Activity isn't everything. Chrisman became elite when he barely had 500 posts if I'm not mistaken.

You have to show that you're mature and actually mean something to the forum. At least, that's what I thought.

Yeah but the very first elite members that were announced, half of them were really inactive like not having posted in 6 months etc.

What does Typo mean? (thanks to Spaz, that told me how the real sentence was)

June 2007, Im cumin'!!

Wheew...errm....this may sound stupid, but...err...better i dont ask, i'll be hated for ever...nevermind, Congratulations to all the Elite members :)

• Like 1

Activity isn't everything. Chrisman became elite when he barely had 500 posts if I'm not mistaken.

You have to show that you're mature and actually mean something to the forum. At least, that's what I thought.

Um, yeah but Chrisman has been here longer than half of the forum. Activity isn't about having the highest post count possible.

Yeah, and they were called Veterans when they were first announced right Chris? Then they changed to Elites. :)

Yeah, Elite fits better. Veteran is more of someone who has been here for a while. Someone who joined in June 2006 just shouldn't be considered a veteran.

Typo means you hit the wrong key, either by accident or on purpose and are just covering it up (or is that just me that does that?).

Yes, only you do that, Jared. >.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

• 1 month later...