New Protagonist

Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you can make your own gang/business there so you could earn money and buy other business and houses. You can make your gang steal cars, pickpocket people, steal from shops and so on and in business you could make house buying and selling.

You seem to have many ideas for GTA IV DeAtH, so why don't we go in the Wishlist topic, this topic is about what we think of the main character.

Yeah, I know I went off topic a bit, it happens everyone but hey man, I'm just saying, have ideas for GTA IV? Go to the Wishlist topic :)

People a starting to think that the Character is based on the Russian actor, Vladimir Mashkov.

------------------------

From kotaku.com

gta4russiandudezn1.jpg

In case you missed it, the GTA IV trailer broke the internet earlier today. While we don't know the background of the protagonist, game site PSX Extreme guesstimates that the character is based on famed Russian actor Vladimir Mashkov, who appeared in the Owen Wilson movie Behind Enemy Lines. The actor has won something like nine Best Actor awards in his home country. PSX Extreme writes:

Take a look at the comparison pic of Mashkov and GTA IV's character. Notice the similarity in eyes, nose, lips, the large ears, the scruffy beard, and the short hair? While the GTA character may look a bit more cartoonish, we still think that the resemblance may have been what Rockstar was aiming for.

Yes, just look at those HUGE ears! The IMDB page for the game does not have a full cast listing yet. As soon as we hear something, we'll definitely pass it along.

------------------------

It does look a lot like him. :P

Edited by Cloud'

Hey guys have you noticed about the artwork that R* made for game informer?The character is a little different than in the trailer and luckely for me I hope that in the game will have a smaller nose than in the 1st trailer, just like on that artwork.He looks like a real GTA main character there...