WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

Ladies and Getlemen this is the retirement of the Undertaker, This is how it will happen he will win the rumble he wins the belt at wm he then gives sum message from the grave and retires the belt to cena, lashley or batista.

But seriosly guys this is Undertaker's 17th year in the wwe and it is his time for Retirement so unfortuanly this is it as far as rumors coming from the wwe tell me. But as always Undertaker is a legend and will always be my favourite wrestler.

• 1 month later...
Sorry if i'm bumping but i got to say this, Wrestling now days SUCKS i mean they have the dumbest gimmicks. Its soooooo predictable. And they should hire back Vince Russo. Who ever writes for them now SUCKS.
I am a big fan of the WWE but i think i might be the only one on The GTA Place who does.

Seriously no one i know watches it and i need someone to talk to about it.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WATCHES IT.

He asked if anyone watches it anymore...not why you hate it.

BACK ON TOPIC.

"The Rock has come back...to Monday night Raw!!!"

Anyone see the last Raw? It's getting better now, all these wrestlers are coming back. FYI, Umaga means shriveled up monkey penis.

2003 first you bumped and then i did say if you like it not if you hate it so please f*** off

so what if i think WWE is crap, It is crap. And if the rock or Stone Cold ever return i will maybe be fine with it. So screw you. lol, TNA seems to be getting better with Kurt Angle and Sting. If only TNA started runing for 2 hours on a night that WWE aired maybe it would get better. But if The Great Khali was the one wrestling Umaga then that would be something.

post-9264-1173856296.jpg

OMG

Did rock really come.

I messed it.

What happened?

He appeared on the Titantron and he said he's making a return...Wikipedia is retarded.

2003 first you bumped and then i did say if you like it not if you hate it so please f*** off

so what if i think WWE is crap, It is crap. And if the rock or Stone Cold ever return i will maybe be fine with it. So screw you. lol, TNA seems to be getting better with Kurt Angle and Sting. If only TNA started runing for 2 hours on a night that WWE aired maybe it would get better. But if The Great Khali was the one wrestling Umaga then that would be something.

post-9264-1173856296.jpg

Dude, if you really dislike the WWE that much, go make your own topic about it. don't come in here and spam.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I used to watch WWE a while ago like in 2003 but got tired of it so I stopped. It was pretty good I guess when I was younger but now seems kinda stupid to me. No offence to anyone who enjoys it which seems like a lot of people seeing the 4 pages here. Hey is the Great Khali that huge guy from The Longest Yard because I remember seeing him on TV once and he looked real familiar? I might check it out on IMDB or whatever that site is called I can never remember.

I used to watch WWE a while ago like in 2003 but got tired of it so I stopped. It was pretty good I guess when I was younger but now seems kinda stupid to me. No offence to anyone who enjoys it which seems like a lot of people seeing the 4 pages here. Hey is the Great Khali that huge guy from The Longest Yard because I remember seeing him on TV once and he looked real familiar? I might check it out on IMDB or whatever that site is called I can never remember.

Come to think of it he looks exactly the same.

what so great about wrestling?

seeing bunch of muscular guys naked and touching each other??

well, that's sounds just weird..

People enjoy different things you know. But i dont like it and reckon its fake and little_friend ive never heard or seen them naked. Maybe sometime in what looks like underpants but not naked.