any rap fans? if so.....

**pq**

eh. Neither good nor bad. i wasnt blown away by it, but it'll probably grow on me. Still, as ^ said, two more albums to look forward to.

it IS growing on me, now. i think some of the tracks have great beats and is one of the better g-unit albums.

Edited by man united to the death

do u listen to samples of mixtapes, or buy any mixtapes? this is a great site - you listen to any mixtape you want, FULLY, FOR FREE!

www.datpiff.com

theres songs from banks album, plus bucks and games. also, www.mixunit.com is updated every day with hot new mixtapes as well as dvds, clothes etc. i bought 2 scarface t-shirts and a goodfellas t shirt from them.

• 7 years later...

Wow, someone bumped this for spam in Russian?!? Come on, spambots, get a life already!!!

For rap, no not a fan, but I appreciate what's done well as far as music. Eminem has a new album coming out, and he's still not in GTA, that's a good thing, but I could really live without Rhianna in the game, can't really stand her idea of music.

Snoop Dogg, who of course, outgrew his age old moniker, and perhaps should just go with Calvin at this stage... Never a bad GTA inclusion, and Ice Cube, not so sure I'm a fan,. I'm on the fence about him, as a person I think he's fine, but as a rapper or actor, not THAT talented. Still he fits the classic genre good.

Saw Katt Williams on Comedy Central last night, was probably dated, but have you noticed that he just sweats profusely?!? hahaha 

Going to add something timely, relating to GTA V.... I noted celeb rapper Big Boy appears again and in an article I posted about real voices of GTA V points out he also appeared in GTA San An No1 (Renderware PS2 version)

Well, I generally had confusion if it was Big Boi, since I couldn't recall specifics, this is that other rapper, who to me is more well known

Reference to him is here, regarding his personal life in the news;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/big-boi-wife-sherlita-m-patton-files-divorce_n_4039341.html

Edited by BlackListedB

I think rock fans really appreciate cross over in most music genres, it's proven popular since the mid 1980s, and even late 1980s with metal bands, however, alone, as a listener who wants guitars in all my music, I tend to prefer jazz,  R & B, or funk in that regard

Mordred should have had overwhelming success, but the biggest act is still Aerosmith and Run DMC. Next to that I would say it's Anthrax exploring NYC roots it's held near and dear by working with Public Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbiVT0-cuEE&list=PL6943BCA6FCF759EC&index=4

Edited by BlackListedB

I think rock fans really appreciate cross over in most music genres, it's proven popular since the mid 1980s, and even late 1980s with metal bands, however, alone, as a listener who wants guitars in all my music, I tend to prefer jazz,  R & B, or funk in that regard

Mordred should have had overwhelming success, but the biggest act is still Aerosmith and Run DMC. Next to that I would say it's Anthrax exploring NYC roots it's held near and dear by working with Public Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbiVT0-cuEE&list=PL6943BCA6FCF759EC&index=4

Bold: heard that. all three of those genres are great.

So did you not like any of those 3 songs listed above?

Never heard mordred before. trippy vocals

Edited by Nate10

I didn't listen to anything from this site, I had a multitude of tabs open for other links actually, more then one of them being some music I was checking out! hahaha

Most recently I was checking celeb birthdays that match my own, and I noted Kool Moe Dee in the list, he was born well before me though, but his groundbreaking work in Hip Hop covers the latter 1970s and early 1980s. I probably became aware of him first as far as that genre

I really don't know what caused that comment, I don't use any drugs. I am talking about my experiences with music on a personal level, however, regarding those tabs I had opened, I posted about the Russian music site I used as an alternative to YouTube and Grooveshark, just to stream some stuff you look for specifically versus a radio station covering a type of music. I was taping vintage TV broadcasts when Kool Moe Dee and another rapper came on to talk about stamping out violence at concerts, this was late 1980s, so prior to that, I didn't know much about rap and hip hop based on my locations and media outlets. However, some of this style stem from 60s and 70s influences. 

I miss George Clinton in Grand Theft Auto, but look up Bootsy Collins and you'll see he's alum of that P-Funk ground breaking music of the 70s, Disco was much more popular overall though

Most is if the singer or rapper can't sing for one, or can't do anything unique that stands out, I like Outkast for example, and Snoop Dogg because they have unique vocals, so they don't have to sing per se, they can just rap interesting stories and verses, and it's not tiresome .... at least in small doses. I prefer the old school singing, so the soul station I'd groove on more so.