Possible GTA V hint in EfLC manual?

Chris

do your research. there is a rockstar office in australia its new its only project has been gta v you just wait until it comes out, then you will see. and who cares if i cant spell your just a little geek with no friends and your only girlfriend was in a videogame your probably some stupid teenager with no life. greensaber you have got no clue mate

Well, your poor grammar lends credence to the theory you were fired from Rockstar. However, it's far more likely you're an attention-starved troll looking to kill some time in the vacuum that is your sad life. How's your mum's basement? I bet it's dark and damp. Perfect for vermin like you.

Cmon, Guiz stop poking the Rockstar guy. He's obviously sore bout being laid of and is typing very fast to tell us about GTA5, Punctuations and proper spellings and insignificant to the vast amount of knowledge we have received and hope to receive. Obviously

lol.

I guess everybody got laid off, because I'm not aware of ANY form of Rockstar offices in Australia? ;)

Also, I'm sure an ex-employee of any business would use correct grammar and spell words correctly, unlike 'expantion'.

You don'tknow bout the new Rockstar office in Australia? you're so silly lulz.

Tell us more Chris from Rockstar. We believers are intrigued

Edited by EvoLuTioN
  • Like 1

the expantion pack contains exclusive areas including the classic liberty city and some parts of san andreas it has the same game engine as gta4 exept you can fly planes, sky dive (parachute) and you can also fly to other parts of the world (san andreas). the classic liberty city is added on to the the new liberty city. when i left, the guys were thinking about not putting it on to xbox 360 because it got lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony, whereas ps3 didn't

the expantion pack contains exclusive areas including the classic liberty city and some parts of san andreas it has the same game engine as gta4 exept you can fly planes, sky dive (parachute) and you can also fly to other parts of the world (san andreas). the classic liberty city is added on to the the new liberty city. when i left, the guys were thinking about not putting it on to xbox 360 because it got lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony, whereas ps3 didn't

You sir have a good imagination, this is what gives away your little game. Secondly your email address sounds like a little 10 year old made it, not professional, and I wouldn't think they'd like an email of that sort. I suggest you stop now before you get warned, impersonating a R* employee is against our rules. Read the rest of them if you don't believe me. If you really want us to believe you, prove it. And saying your fired and can't give information isn't going to cut it mate. Another thing is R* don't have a studio in Australia. Get your facts straight kid.

do your research. there is a rockstar office in australia its new its only project has been gta v you just wait until it comes out, then you will see. and who cares if i cant spell your just a little geek with no friends and your only girlfriend was in a videogame your probably some stupid teenager with no life. greensaber you have got no clue mate

At least I don't go around pretending I'm someone else. I am also currently in a relationship with a non-virtual female, and I do actually have a few people I like to call my friends. Mate.

You sir have a good imagination, this is what gives away your little game. Secondly your email address sounds like a little 10 year old made it, not professional, and I wouldn't think they'd like an email of that sort. I suggest you stop now before you get warned, impersonating a R* employee is against our rules. Read the rest of them if you don't believe me. If you really want us to believe you, prove it. And saying your fired and can't give information isn't going to cut it mate. Another thing is R* don't have a studio in Australia. Get your facts straight kid.

He's 14, actually ;)

Also, if there was in fact a new R* office in Australia, I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it already.

EDIT: So a quick email search on the good old MySpace came up with one result for this 14 year old 'Rockstar employee'. See for yourselves. http://www.myspace.com/chrisamiles

Edited by Greensabre13.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...