Multi Theft Auto San Andreas Help Thread

I having some problem in MTA, In the "browse server" option I'm not getting any servers; I was getting them a few days back though, When I try clicking refresh it say "cannot connect to serverlist" or something of that sort. I can see my recent servers but I cannot see the ping or the number of players in, I can only see a "?" mark. I can connect to them though so firewall should not be a problem.

Suggestions?..

Shadow explained me this:

Yahoo decided to take over MTA Servers again from some reason, you can only access them by Quick Connect and you have to know the IP.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey im having a prob with the download. When I click the big yellow button at the MTA site I get this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /suspended.page/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And when I click the smaller one it downloads a developer preview. Please halp.

Edited by Highwire

Hey im having a prob with the download. When I click the big yellow button at the MTA site I get this message:
Not Found

The requested URL /suspended.page/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And when I click the smaller one it downloads a developer preview. Please halp.

I tried downloading it and it did the same. Maybe try downloading it from another site?

MTA SA

• 11 months later...