Beating VCS Again

rockstarrem

VCS guide now on desk next to computer.

I think the Angle Angel shows up in Lance's garage either after "Taking the Fall" or "Light My Pyre", still looking for reference.

Nothing yet on Cholo Saber Sabre.

next time you must improve your spelling

me too

however, rockstarrem do you know that why does there is no Polaris V8 spawn in some empires why? :huh:

I mean on pay day, which one makes the most? Whats the highest pay day possible? Doing the missions increase the pay day?

It actually depends on what type of business you start up. Usually, the Drug, Smuggling and Robbery Jobs earn pretty much more than the others. If you build them up to "High Roller" you earn a bit more money. Don't forget that you also have to do some of the missions on their too, I believe you get more money if you complete all the missions and receive a new rank.

I mean on pay day, which one makes the most? Whats the highest pay day possible? Doing the missions increase the pay day?

Robbery set to High Roller. There's a guide from GTAF all about Empire Building that does show that Robbery High Roller businesses generate the most money.

I believe it's somewhere in the $120,000 to $150,000 range. Could be more or less but I'm not sure.

Yeah, they do. From that Empire Building guide, you get three times the normal income from that Empire after getting the highest rank in that Empire's mission (Example: High Roller Robbery gives you $1,400 before doing any Robbery missions. When completing all 6, you get three times the income from all Robbery missions you have so you get $4,200 of income for every High Roller Robbery Empire you have so if you have all 30 Empires set to Robbery, you get a maximum of $126,000 a day).

Edited by Rashon.

• 2 months later...