Soccer TALK

barcafc

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the season :(

Euro 2008 coming up and no England.. Who are you going to support instead of England?

I'm happy they ain't there, but Germany > every1

and Chelsea is hopefully winning, though Utd leads 1-0.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

well i have to say Porto and Benfica have small budgets comparing with British teams but we steal own them.

PORTUGAL RULES U BRITISH WEREN'T EVEN QUALIFIED FOR EURO NOOBS

We don't actually care if weren't qualified to the Euro 2008. At least England have won the World Cup before... and is that the best you can do?

I want Chelsea to win. Thank god for that goal by Lampard just before the end of the first half.

That goal was shit! Ronaldo's goal was good though. Chelsea did an over all best second half. But, Chelsea was a bit aggressive don't you all think?

I'm not actually watching it :P

Credit to Chelsea, they played a good game in the 2nd half and dominated, and should have won it, in all honesty. Also, when Ronaldo missed that penalty, for me the writing on the trophy was Chelsea FC. BUT, Van Der Sar pulled out yet another penalty save and I'm delighted for him, and the whole team. I have no respect for Drogba though, fucking prick.

Too bad Chelsea didn't won yesterday, they totally owned the game, ManU only played for 30 minutes ( as usual ) and the hard-working team of the game was Chelsea. I'm effin tired of this teams that keep winning and they play only 20 or 30 minutes per match.