New moderators and some other stuff

Chris

Well, I think I read somewhere they were gonna move in (At University)...So yeah, I think they actually met in real life o.o

BTW, Doesnt the moderators have only Modstick, and the Super Mod's have the Banhammer??

That's basically a Phrase we use to express our 'Power'. Modsticks are used of course by Moderators, Banhammer is used by Admins and Super Mods. These words don't mean anything, just a joke we use to express our power.

Well, I think I read somewhere they were gonna move in (At University)...So yeah, I think they actually met in real life o.o

BTW, Doesnt the moderators have only Modstick, and the Super Mod's have the Banhammer??

That's basically a Phrase we use to express our 'Power'. Modsticks are used of course by Moderators, Banhammer is used by Admins and Super Mods. These words don't mean anything, just a joke we use to express our power.

Um, no. I use both, bitch. :lol: And afaik, you haven't used it yet. So yeah.. o.o

^ this is what has happened with DareDevilX too, he comes on Msn only for a minute and says I gotta Wow now...this ain't good for anyone IMO.

We're both at the same university now, but we first met through TGTAP.

*cries on not being with Chris and Gerard*

lol have good times together...thats what I can say