What one is the best?

the guy in gta3

i hate GTA1, you can die in one shot if your not wearing body armour
Yeah it sucked becouse you could get killed very easy :cigar:

yup, :yup: and the movement kinda sucks, I tried it and I thougt: "how can anyone play this?" cuz I played VC n SA before it so the view was really weird :blink:

and i got cops chasing me just for crashing cars. I haven't play GTA:London and GTA:2, but I'm sure they're better than GTA1

yup, :yup: and the movement kinda sucks, I tried it and I thougt: "how can anyone play this?" cuz I played VC n SA before it so the view was really weird :blink:

and i got cops chasing me just for crashing cars. I haven't play GTA:London and GTA:2, but I'm sure they're better than GTA1

See, I can't stand the people who didn't start playing until the newer ones, and then just automatically compare the older ones to the news ones, and call them shit.

And I actually prefer GTA over GTA2 because it had the Lamborghini, and motorcycles. Those were pretty effin' cool.

I don't remember "dying easily", but I DO remember driving for about 5 minutes WHILE on fire without blowing up as long as you didn't hit anything else. Thought that was kind of cool.

gta 2, had that pre 3d stuff.

isn't that just free runing?

Sprites? Yeah, but GTA also used 3D modeling in it.

And yes, free-running IS parkour.

I like GTA2 a hell of a lot, mainly because that was the first GTA I ever played.

Same here. I remember the first time playing GTA2. I loved it. ^.^ My dad would come in the room to watch me run over pedestrians while the screamed "YOU ASSHOLE!" AFTER being killed. He loved that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has to be San Andreas without a doubt.

Being able to swim, parachute, etc, etc. It's endless.

Althoug I always have my nostalgia moments when i'll go back to 1, London, 2, 3 or VC. It'a all good!

TG

Edited by TrueGod

Ok,I lost count.Oh wait,this is Spaz' 1,235th PWNAGE!Lol-Off topic.....I started playing GTA 3 but then played the old ones and I don't say they suck at all.I actually think they're pretty awesome if you think about it.But I have to say GTA2 cause we now discovered gang wars! And that was awesome.but other than that.I thought they were pretty equal.