The Big Ass Firefox 3 Thread

Chrisman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2324/ - Session Manager is pretty pointless for Firefox 2 since it has an in-built session manager.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1291/ - TabSwitcher doesn't work on 2.0, so instead use SwiftTabs which is probably better anyway... the extensions allow you to make keyboard shortcuts for switching tabs much more easily, such as ctrl + right and ctrl + left etc.

• 3 months later...

@Chrisman: I noticed we're lacking some nice clean, unobtrusive themes. Here are some that I have installed, maybe you'd like to add them to the topic?

Blue Ice - A crisp, simple ice blue theme.

Qute - Simple and unobtrusive theme with clear, colorful icons.

Azerty I - Pleasant icons similar to the symbols used by IE or Qute

Azerty II - Pretty and pleasant icons. Each button was designed to symbolize its real function. Sometimes realistic or symbolic but always with merry colors and original forms.

Azerty III - Pretty and pleasant icons. Built to accompany Azerty 'mail.

Cylence - A link to many different colour variations of the default Firefox theme, the original one is my favourite.

I've been using Firefox for 3 years and I haven't had one problem with it so far.

When I downloaded Firefox 2, I was pretty happy with it. It took some time to get used to a couple things, but other than that I still think it was a good update. Though, one thing I didn't like about it was the default theme 2 uses because the colors of the buttons were really dull and boring for me for some reason. I usually don't care about the Firefox themes, but it was bad enough to make me change it. So, I use a theme called 'Opaque', which is the same thing except the colors aren't so dull. So, obviously I wasn't the only one that didn't like the default theme.

I also like the add-on StumbleUpon. I don't think I could last a day without it, it finds some pretty good sites. I recommend it to those who haven't tried it yet.

I have a problem with FireFox, I can't start it it goes like this:

I start FireFox and new blank window show up and procesor usage junps on 100%.

I restart it already and same problems happend.

I think it's because too many add-ons so is there any way to delete them without starting FireFox, thanks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The New FireFox is the best it corrects your mistakes :P it awsome

Haha, I find that really ironic that you spelled awEsome wrong. :P

Edit: Just realized you probably did it that way on purpose my bad. :P

I said screw it and got it. Works a lot better than IE, and I feel safer. My spelling has greatly improved due to Firefox. Win.

Yeah I agree wtih you there Sky, I love the spelling feature in Firefox. Been using FF for quite a while now. :)

Edited by Artur

• 1 month later...