Doesn't anyone hate how most gangs shoot at you?

Ping

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its when Im in a car and they shot at you that annoys me, fair enough when your out of you car but not when your driving. Come on how can thye tell its you when your in a car across the road?!?! :bashhead:

Thank you. I think you're the first person to agree with me. I think it's especially dumb, because you're also always in a different car.

I also think that gangs shouldnt hate you over the smallest reasons. Fair enough the mafia hate you in GTA 3 as you did kill there boss but in LCS the yardies hate you even though you help them.

A example:

The yardies want to get rid of you because you know too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool i never heard of that way before

Sorry to go off topic, but why do you refer to yourself as being from the UK? and yet you have a tricolour in your sig.

Just curious.

I am from N. Ireland but i like to think of myself from being full Irish and sorry if i offend any people from the UK if i dont wear there flag colours :D

Cool i never heard of that way before

Sorry to go off topic, but why do you refer to yourself as being from the UK? and yet you have a tricolour in your sig.

Just curious.

I am from N. Ireland but i like to think of myself from being full Irish and sorry if i offend any people from the UK if i dont wear there flag colours :D

Nah, that's cool. I'm from Ardee in County Louth meself :D

On topic, I've just come to the conclusion that although it is a bit shitty, that gangs keep shooting at you, you just need to deal with it. It's part and parcel of the game and although it can be extremly frustrating, tough luck.

• 1 month later...