help don't know how to get starting my modding?

tha gta dude

to mod the paintjobs you have to find the paintjobs txds.

these are named as the name of the car with PJ's, and a number after. to mod them, open up imgtool, and find elegy1. this is the easiest to start with. extract elegy1 from imgtool, and open txdworkshop. open elegy1 with txd workshop, and extract the one PJ file. now you can edit it in photoshop or whatever you have. when youre done put the file back in elegy1, and put elegy1 back in img tool. now run the game, go to wheel arch angels with your elegy, and use paintjob 1. if you did it correctly, youre new paintjob will be on the car.

:) hope this helps!

Thank you harlen this helps me and probably anyone else reading this.

I have to say this is one of the most clear explinations I have seen on her yet

Thank you for taking the time to explain this in this manor its much appriciated :thumbsup:

Also tha gta dude,

I sent the reg code earlier today Sorry about that I kept forgetting to get it when I went on lunch for work

You should have it at this point

Edited by tx3000

just a littel thing tx3000, could you stop quiting the whole post if it was the 1 right before you.

and tha gta dude, you can't do anyting if it's like that. Only if you manage to change the main script of that car stuff I think. Youl need to mod the txd of the car and links to txd in the dff to do that. Don't ask how.

tx:I told him what to do since he askd, I said that he can't exept if he makes the main car with a paintjob. So don't start jacking about my posts again.

just a littel thing tx3000, could you stop quiting the whole post if it was the 1 right before you.

and tha gta dude, you can't do anyting if it's like that. Only if you manage to change the main script of that car stuff I think. Youl need to mod the txd of the car and links to txd in the dff to do that. Don't ask how.

I have no clue to what the hell this means and don't bother trying to explain what it means either because you SUCK at explinations and I have already proved it...Just see my example below.

Either that or you are pissed because you can't edit what you are saying in my posts and can't handle people seeing what you are really saying.

As for this little bit

tx:I told him what to do since he askd, I said that he can't exept if he makes the main car with a paintjob. So don't start jacking about my posts again.

Its plain fact that if you tried to explain something and someone has to ask again because they coudln't figure out what the hell you are talking about (Quite frankly neither can you for that matter) then it is very very clear that you really didn't explain anything because if you did they wouldn't have asked again

You are a real beaute

FYI how exactly did you explain this to him once already if asked it again after reading it...You stupid pretz

So kindly put you're tail between you're legs and go crawl under a rock

This is the 3rd time I have proven you wrong on what you are talking about....want to go for a 4th

Edited by tx3000

well just a second ago i looked at the GTA files and if the main script is called main.sc if it is called like that i don't need to use it cuz a day or 2 ago i downloaded a file included with 4 painjobs.

so if that is so plz is there some 1 that could expain to me how to add whole new paintjobs for cars that don't have that

the car i downloaded was a mercedes-benz slr mclaren made by spy3d you can download it on

www.gta-downloads.com if you like it on page 11 it can be 12 today.

Edited by tha gta dude

well just a second ago i looked at the GTA files and if the main script is called main.sc if it is called like that i don't need to use it cuz a day or 2 ago i downloaded a file included with 4 painjobs.

so if that is so plz is there some 1 that could expain to me how to add whole new paintjobs for cars that don't have that

the car i downloaded was a mercedes-benz slr mclaren made by spy3d you can download it on

www.gta-downloads.com if you like it.

Well I would download it if I can find it but I don't feel like scrolling through 57 pages in the vehicle section to find it, can you tell me which page is that mod on?

• 1 month later...

hey someone i recently downloaded zmodeler 2.0.8 and i was realy looking forward to editing dff files but u cant without a rego code, so if any of u peoples have a registration code or know where to get one i will be internely gratefull thanx :D