Woud you like a GTA movie?

it was reservoir dogs. thats what gta was mostly based off of. and that was made in the 80s 90s not 70s. but it would be cool to make a game strictly off of gta like the cutscene at the start of gta2 just have all of the gta players. first it starts at the end gta1 where the gang is already made with men and women, then you go into 2010 (gta2) and the character is claude as a gang leader, then you are claude back in 2000 then the characters are tommy and rosenberg back in the late 80's then the guy is toreno and or cj working together in the early 90's.

it was reservoir dogs. thats what gta was mostly based off of. and that was made in the 80s 90s not 70s. but it would be cool to make a game strictly off of gta like the cutscene at the start of gta2 just have all of the gta players. first it starts at the end gta1 where the gang is already made with men and women, then you go into 2010 (gta2) and the character is claude as a gang leader, then you are claude back in 2000 then the characters are tommy and rosenberg back in the late 80's then the guy is toreno and or cj working together in the early 90's.

GTA is a game...????

Edited by Original GTA Master

I think he meant to say movie but whatever.

On topic, yeah it would be pretty cool to have a GTA movie. But they would have to take out a lot of the extra unecessary missions and they should change some things around because if they made one out of Vice City it would be basically copying the story of Scarface. Maybe some day they will make one but I don't think it will be soon.

Edited by ArturKim21

Just to let you know, im currently in the production of a full length movie using San Andreas. Its called Gone in 60 Minutes... kinda got a hint of how long the movie will be, and what it is about.

Like i said, im currently in production, and I have an amazing cast of Voice Actors. You can check out the details over at the moddb (Gone in 60 Minutes at ModDB

What you should think of the question, is a GTA movie. Not a GTA-based movie.

Like there will be a movie titled 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas', and the plot, characters, everything is 100% from GTASA.

YoungFools Wrote:

Just to let you know, im currently in the production of a full length movie using San Andreas. Its called Gone in 60 Minutes... kinda got a hint of how long the movie will be, and what it is about.

Like i said, im currently in production, and I have an amazing cast of Voice Actors. You can check out the details over at the moddb (Gone in 60 Minutes at ModDB)

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

Voice actors? Interesting Voice actors :w00t: ? Wooow... When will it be released?

Edited by C.O.D

I too like the idea of a real movie...

well, this project is well underway script wise (new script) plenty of voice talent... and a kickass program to create the movie IN-Game! but for the moment, it is currently posponed until further notice as there are many drawbacks (RAM is too small, and im going to england for 2 weeks). However, I will continue the script!

• 3 weeks later...
What you should think of the question, is a GTA movie. Not a GTA-based movie.

Like there will be a movie titled 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas', and the plot, characters, everything is 100% from GTASA.

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

Voice actors? Interesting Voice actors :w00t: ? Wooow... When will it be released?

that would be a longass movie, director and producers would honestly have to cut a lot out of it....

If they make a movie it should kind of spoof the game. Like if someone in the movie enters a building the walk into a red glowing circle and then they just appear in the building or, someone says, "Lets go kill those guys!!!", then they put their hand in the air and a camera appears then it turns into a bat then it turns into a gun.

• 5 years later...