Is this really what gta3 was going to look?

ITBTD

It's obviously looking like beta screenshot. You can clearly see that vehicles weren't completely finished and some of GTA3 light effects were missing. Nothing new. You can find a lot of beta screens of almost every "bigger" game, just they usually picture the 100% finished files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Beta. I can't seem to place where that is though

it's taken from when you just exit the bridge to staunten

you can see it becouse you see that elevated railway track and the building on the left that's that place where you have to bring hockers in a mission from that strip club owner :P

• 3 weeks later...
GTA3 beta.

gta3_03.jpg

GTA LCS finished...

screen10ju.png

I tried to match them perfectly... kinda difficult with a differant size screen...

well ya gotta admit. lcs is on psp.........witch duznt hav as good of graphics as the regulars. but pretty good 4 a handheld! did u no that R* chose psp because playstation is R*s favorite vidio game system

that wud be awesome if it wuz on ds. get 2 do all these different punches and crap by touching the screen. i think there wuz no gta on ds cuz R* hates nintendo. ive never seen a gta game on nintendo

yes they hate nintendo that much that they even released a game on the NINTENDO gameboy advance, what bitches, they even called it GTA ADVANCE

ever seen gta on gamecube? nope. besides thats because there wuz no playstation handheld out

well you have point.. but that does not mean thay hate nintendo.

Maybe its harder to program and code the game onto the gamecube's format and in the end it may not be worth it. BTW Im not trying to say the gamecube is a bad console or anything but when san andreas came out would you really have bought it on gamecube ?(that is if it was released on ps2,xbox,gamecube and PC at the same time)