I'm Off

biggamer132

What da gently caress ? This topic makes you cry ?

Lmao the moment i saw the topic title , i went to check out the topic starter and was pretty sure it might be spas or big . It was big and i cant stop myself from smiling :D Guess what i did ? I'm going to ask all my classmates to celebrate with me because big just left . Dont you guys think this is weird ,when we said we want to leave , big is leaving too . So wat da gently caress is going out anyway this is a happy event worth celebrating for a week .

As long as you people keep spreading crap about me, the longer I'll be checking up on this topic.

@Smartboy: Die. kthx. Learn to spell first, then die.

@SpasMod: Why don't you go OD on those pills of yours?

@Insane: You're the best.member.EVAR.

bitches :ph34r:

Now lets all watch the forums slowly sink into the Pacific Ocean. :)

No not while i'm around here, im gonna try my best to not let these forums stoop down into the dreadful depths of the sea,

i would rather suck the farts out of old train seats than let that happen again :P

just means we gotta go on here more often to look for spam <_<

Biggy knows he doesnt want to leave. Thats why he keeps coming back and posting replies to us.

well maybe but he said if people keep spreading shit about him he will keep checking up on this topic

and Bilbo what are you doing telling smartboy to learn how to spell? last time I checked kthxbye was not a word  :mellow:

kthxbye is actually a slang word deriving from when people talk way too fast when trying to say 'ok, thank you, bye' ;)

kthxbye is actually a slang word deriving from when people talk way too fast when trying to say 'ok, thank you, bye' 

Actually, its not a slang word, its an abreviation. Sometimes spelled "kthxbye", "kthnxbye", "kthxbi", "kthnxbi", etc. you get the point.

Its not a word, thats like saying pwn is a word, no its an ingorant way to spell own. Which is an ignorant way to say "Im better then you". I think someone accidently hit the p instead of the o((they ARE right next to eachother)), then everybody started doing that.

If there is one thing on this earth I cannot stand, it's little life-wasting retards who replace the O with a P in their words. Abbreviations and shortening words and purposely mis-spelling words is freakin retarded.

I hate when people purposely type wrong cause they think it looks cool, it makes you look like a complete moron.

Are people just that lazy to type out the full sentence??

Or, you could all just stop posting in here.

It's like the 'Saddam has been captured' topic. People said, after a while, 'this topic should be closed, because everyone knows Sadam has been captured'. A lot of people clearly don't understand why topics are locked.

So, if you dont want this topic to be posted in, dont post in it.