R* asks your input on GTA V Crews!

JustADummy

Oh shit sorry, that sentence got mixed up in my head, what I really meant to say was:

Please Tun3r, please oh please say more idiotic shit that is clearly wrong just so I can bring you up on it and make myself feel good, for without your existence for me to undermine, mine would be a boring, futile pathetic excuse for a life. It's totally not as if I have things to do with my life like finish my degree or look for a job or become a productive member of society, no oh no Tun3r I live to correct you because lets not forget everyone Tun3r is the centre of the fucking universe and everything revolves around him!

• Like 1

Oh shit sorry, that sentence got mixed up in my head, what I really meant to say was:

Please Tun3r, please oh please say more idiotic shit that is clearly wrong just so I can bring you up on it and make myself feel good, for without your existence for me to undermine, mine would be a boring, futile pathetic excuse for a life. It's totally not as if I have things to do with my life like finish my degree or look for a job or become a productive member of society, no oh no Tun3r I live to correct you because lets not forget everyone Tun3r is the centre of the fucking universe and everything revolves around him!

I apreciate your honesty, douche.

That's quite alright, I am just so glad I have finally got that off my chest, it's been a big weight on my shoulders for weeks now but now it's out in the open I think I can move on with my life knowing that you are ware of how much of a God you are in my eyes, I only wish that someday I can be just as much of toolbag as you are

That's quite alright, I am just so glad I have finally got that off my chest, it's been a big weight on my shoulders for weeks now but now it's out in the open I think I can move on with my life knowing that you are ware of how much of a God you are in my eyes, I only wish that someday I can be just as much of toolbag as you are

Never say never, but meanwwhile you'll just have to get used to the fact that you're nothing more than a common fanboy. Same as the dipshit over there.

Edited by TUN3R

I'm at an incredible loss at what to think when you of all people claim others to be a fan-boy..... 

Yeah? And why would that be? Let me guess, Saints Row? Point out a time when I defended Saints Row without any arguments, or crushed someone else's arguments against it without a solid base. Do it Spaz, otherwise shut the fuck up and prove how fucking full of shit you are.

(more like prove everybody else, I already know you're full of shit, don't need any proof)

Oh as for my avatar, I'd change it if I could, but ever since Llama took the liberty of picking a new signature for me my account seems to have locked itself out of my control. I can't change my avatar, most of my settings (the ones that matter), my password, nothing. Plus I don't see how having one of your favorite games' logo as your sig or avatar makes you a fanboy, Batman. You're gonna say that you don't have time time for this and politely excuse yourself.

Edited by TUN3R

I'm not going far back enough to look up the posts where you spouted off like a sheep, it's not really worth my time. This is actually about the most effort I feel worth putting into you.

I know. You're so predictable XD

Edited by TUN3R

I'm not going far back enough to look up the posts where you spouted off like a sheep, it's not really worth my time. This is actually about the most effort I feel worth putting into you.

I am. I'll rant and argue until the effort-switch is flipped and then I have no fucks left to give. 

I am. I'll rant and argue until the effort-switch is flipped and then I have no fucks left to give. 

Yeah not going too well apparently.

We're clearly not discussing whatever the hell it was we were discussing up there.

We're clearly not discussing whatever the hell it was we were discussing up there.

Whatever.