Kid Friendly Mods?

LaPlant

• 3 weeks later...
ok ghost town/lonely mod. the one thing he was unable to stop was the bus so very rarely you'll find a bus but that just stops lets 4-5 of the same guy off then drives off, make sure she doesn't run them down and your sweet lol (thats VC only)

I have been on vacation and just got a chance to install the ghosttown mod. I thought it was perfect until my demented child found the bus and proceeded to pound the peds to a pulp.

I'll try the SOL mod next and place her in one of the other maps. I assume that you can travel between maps in SOL?. With the ghosttown mod, she was limited to the east island of vice city.

ok ghost town/lonely mod. the one thing he was unable to stop was the bus so very rarely you'll find a bus but that just stops lets 4-5 of the same guy off then drives off, make sure she doesn't run them down and your sweet lol (thats VC only)

I have been on vacation and just got a chance to install the ghosttown mod. I thought it was perfect until my demented child found the bus and proceeded to pound the peds to a pulp.

I'll try the SOL mod next and place her in one of the other maps. I assume that you can travel between maps in SOL?. With the ghosttown mod, she was limited to the east island of vice city.

yeah you can drive between maps and things :) also ... very big LOL at the demented child part :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard of "Counterstrike for kids" which replaces all the skins and weapons with clowns and waterpistols, and bombs with cakes etc.

But if you wanna censor GTA vice city, keep it at the part of the game before the island is unlocked: Then there is no chance of silly gangs shooting the player up. For the helis you will need trainers or cheats. Also, there must be something you could do to replace the "fist" icon with an different image.

Any pink markers for missions tell her to leave, and if cops come, ask her to type in "leavemealone". If she goes into a stripclub and goes in the private rooms, she will become a lesbian for life. So you must supervise.

I have heard of "Counterstrike for kids" which replaces all the skins and weapons with clowns and waterpistols, and bombs with cakes etc.

But if you wanna censor GTA vice city, keep it at the part of the game before the island is unlocked: Then there is no chance of silly gangs shooting the player up. For the helis you will need trainers or cheats. Also, there must be something you could do to replace the "fist" icon with an different image.

Any pink markers for missions tell her to leave, and if cops come, ask her to type in "leavemealone". If she goes into a stripclub and goes in the private rooms, she will become a lesbian for life. So you must supervise.

A stripped SCM may also do, as it would get rid of missions and some potentially NSFW stuff...

• 5 years later...

I have noticed that my younger bro take  interest in adventure game like Sonic Adventure Dx , @LaPlant i suggest that you should download this game for you daughter , it is  open & small world ,  she gona love this game for sure.

as about Gta vc  i have completed its main mission but still remaining but now i m gona delete this game for the sake of my younger bro & sister , because  i have felt that , they are getting adict to this game.  ^_^ and  by the way your idea is good but no one can change this game e.g (volince + mission+ no weapon) they can just do the modification thing.