who here can say they love every gta3 era game

i love all the gta games from 3 to vcs i think they all have great cars,weapons,music everything is great i've been playing them for almost two weeks now. before that i was playing them for about a month or two like 3 or 4 months ago i usually play gta games every few months probably 1/2 or 3/4 of a year.

Edited by deadmanjeff

yeah definitely.

borrowed gta3 from a friend, and man, remembered how fast that m16 fired. always liked vice city (the setting), san andreas was awesome too cos of such a big map, planes, car modding :P the stories games were good too, i have liberty city stories on ps2 and vice city stories on psp. both good games.

Yes the best. I remember I few years back for the first time listening to the VC intro *sighs*... The satisfactory of taking out that chopper in Shoreside

Vale... ''Its Been Good'' clip- A tribute to our favorite playground, posted in the news archive (March) describes a lot about San Andreas. So yes Rockstar you

are :worship: 1#.!

If my PS3 could only play PS2 formatted games. Yes I don't have LCS/VCS.

I love them all. I don't like the new era (Gta4) etc.

My order is:

San Andreas

Vice City Stories

Vice City

Liberty City Stories

GTA3

Fave GTA3 era character is Vic and least fave is Claude

I have the same favorites except for switching VC with GTA3. And CJ is my favorite with Vic second. Least favorite is Tommy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For me it's more like...

1. San Andreas.

2. San Andreas

3. Liberty City Stories.

4. GTA III

5. Vice City Stories.

6. Vice City

Didn't really like the whole 80s theme. 90s-00s were more me :) No time like the present :D

San Andreas will never die. And if it looses that little bit of interest, there is always a quick mod or some unfound thing in San Andreas that will get you hyped up again. I still find things I've never seen before. Still find game references that amaze me... San Andreas IS the best game in existance. And probably the best game to ever exist.

• 1 month later...
I love all of the GTA III era games.

I don't see why they had to have GTA IV take place outside of it. They already had such a great universe going. They could have just kept building on it, and making it grow bigger and bigger.

Well, not really. They'd really hit the limit of the game engine, and there wasn't much left to do that wouldn't just look like the same old thing all over again. GTA4 was an incredible accomplishment, but I must say that I still prefer the GTA3 series.

I didn't love them all. I enjoyed 3, SA and LCS.

1. San Andreas

2. Vice City

3. GTA 3

4. LCS

5. VCS

I did prefer LCS to VCS just because of the glitches even though I didn't like LCS. San Andreas is amazing, I still play it and I don't get bored as there is so much to do. It took me two years to complete Vice City just because I would keep exploring the city and seeing what was new, same with San Andreas. Also San Andreas has the best variety of cheats, they are so much fun.

I could easily say that I love all the games from the GTAIII era.

1. Vice City (Amazing theme, setting, main character and storyline.)

2. Vice City Stories(Amazing theme, setting, action-packed storyline and Vic's story.)

3. Liberty City Stories (Love the mob vibe in the game. A true mafia storyline.)

4. San Andreas (Although I don't like the "gangsta" theme, I still think this is an awesome game with the variety of missions and settings. Also, the huge map is cool.)

5. GTAIII (Loved it when I first played it, and still do, but after the missions...there's not much else to do)

GTAIV is a great game, but ever since my PS3 blew up, my interest in GTAIV blew up as well...for some reason.

Edited by Harwood Butcher