PM Advertising

Chris

Yeah, I hate people that do that

Do you hate your own kind?

I've noticed you're a really good poster and would like you to join my forums here and website. Thanks, the mvinetwork.co.uk forums will be getting IB store mods as well as gangs, and everyone that registers helps out the site. Thanks.

Thanks for the pm advertising mvi.

Its kinda unfair, because mvi got to send almost everyone a personal pm, what made most register at his forums, but i did the right thing, and well, its less productive. So i have an idea for chris:

If you want people to follow the rules, they must have something to win by following them, if not; they wont.

Anyways, guys, lol, i mentioned it before, a few days ago i posted a new topic in GTA Webring, so check it out! :whistle:

And remember, i did the right thing! :lolbounce::lolbounce:

Its kinda unfair, because mvi got to send almost everyone a personal pm, what made most register at his forums, but i did the right thing, and well, its less productive. So i have an idea for chris:

If you want people to follow the rules, they must have something to win by following them, if not; they wont.

Anyways, guys, lol, i mentioned it before, a few days ago i posted a new topic in GTA Webring, so check it out! :whistle:

And remember, i did the right thing! :lolbounce::lolbounce:

It would help if I COULD ACCESS YOUR SITE.

I think MVI sent HIS FRIENDS, or atleast the best people from the site, a PM.

Anyways, guys, lol, i mentioned it before, a few days ago i posted a new topic in GTA Webring, so check it out!  :whistle:

And remember, i did the right thing!  :lolbounce:  :lolbounce:

It would help if I COULD ACCESS YOUR SITE.

I think MVI sent HIS FRIENDS, or atleast the best people from the site, a PM.

Yeah, I was just messin with that. I say, as long as its not a noobs site, its okay. As long as not everyone in the whole forum gets it.

Alryt, anyways, could you guys still check the topic in GTA Webring, for those that have problems with .tk domains, i just added the real url.

Anyways, after asking to check my topic i have to ask, that we all go back to topic.

Chris, i think, that in the rules you should add a section for this sort of things.