Nissan Skyline GT-R 2008

WRX22B1998

Yuhhmy.

Hmm, one question. How much?

I cant read japanese :(

Im trying to use a translator, but i dont think they have prices yet for this model, although my friend got a brochure of it when he was in japan..

Ahaaa...they have a button to change to english of course right down the bottom in size 10 font..

well it says the GTR is ¥8 mil yen...

heres some more normal currencies

$US 74672

$AU 84681

€50946

£37943

Hopefully I've accounted for most of you...

WHAT !!!

Where do you work K9...far out..

The newest skyline ive seen was the V35 (or whatever they wanna call it, infiniti G35 looking one)

Thats pretty cool...

The coolest (new) car I've seen lately was near a school but the area wasnt a rich area or anything, all the cars were like <2000, old corollas, commodores, nissan pulsars..

and then this car comes

lamborghini-gallardo.jpg

Im sure I did the borat thing out loud...wowawewo..

Too bad the guy just drove normally like everyone i see that has those cars (usually 45+ and drive slow ((normal)) lmao

WHAT !!!

The newest skyline ive seen was the V35 (or whatever they wanna call it, infiniti G35 looking one)

Thats pretty cool...

The coolest (new) car I've seen lately was near a school but the area wasnt a rich area or anything, all the cars were like <2000, old corollas, commodores, nissan pulsars..

and then this car comes

lamborghini-gallardo.jpg

Too bad the guy just drove normally like everyone i see that has those cars (usually 45+ and drive slow ((normal)) lmao

dude thats a Lamborghini Gallardo

anyhow nice find :D

i hope i own that after i had reach 17 :)

WHAT !!!

Thats pretty cool...

and then this car comes

lamborghini-gallardo.jpg

dude thats a Lamborghini Gallardo

anyhow nice find :D

i hope i own that after i had reach 17 :)

yeah i know its a lamborghini gallardo...but...saying "this car" makes it a bit more...i dunno...look at the pic type thing...btw it wasnt a Hamann tuned one (although that would definitely be a good find)...but that had the closest colour that i found in google so i used that

I reckon the 2nd newest (infiniti g35 type) looks cool, this one still looks too concepty...but loving the new engine and the fact that it is now taking on porsche 911 etc...

Nice ride, I'd drive it.

It's funny, I hear kids (in the US) talking about the big bad Skylines & Supras & think at the same time kids in Japan are

talking about 700 hp Mustangs & Corvettes. :lol:

Lol and in Australia you have people with the Aus cars (and it seems nothing else that doesnt have a v8) calling others 'jap crap' etc...but they like exotic type cars (eg lamborghini, porsche etc) and they seem to think their way is best...i can never get over it...although the old muscle v8's (and some new ones, although all i see is usually SS commodores, ford XR6turbo / XR8 and maybe a HSV / FPV) sound mad

sorta the same as music though...i suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...